“Average”
Review of Bilash Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Bilash Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I like the staff here but have to say it is average. I would love to say it is better but it isn't and hasn't been for all the years I have gone. Service is lovely, but very slow and forgetful. Food is ok but not good enough compared to others in the area.

Visited July 2012

Kenilworth, United Kingdom
“Lovely!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This place deserves much more recognition! I think people forget that it is there because it's not on the main road but I love it here. Very friendly staff, lovely and reasonably priced food and a complimentary rose and drink at the end! Will be returning!

Visited June 2012
milton keynes
“perhaps we were unlucky”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Visited the Bilash based on reviews here on a day out in Kenilworth.
Gamster and I did get a little lost trying to find it as its off the main road a bit. Either that or Gamster had been trying to get me tipsy before we went there!!!!
The venue is nice with frinedly and helpful staff.
The food was served quite quick, and was ok but to be honest both myself and Gamster did find it all a bit salty. This may of been bad luck as the other reviews on here seem better.
I'd go back again to see if we were just unlucky - oh and the kind staff let us wait inside and gave me a free beer whilst we waited for a taxi!

• Visited March 2012
Globetrotter UK
“Very Good Curry”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

This is a really good Indian Restaurant with very good service and excellent food. We have had several take-aways from here and they are also very good.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank DJRangoon
Kenilworth, United Kingdom
“Simply the best indian Cuisine”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I was introduced to the Bilash on my first visit to Kenilworth by my partner three years ago.MY first impressions was the professional and friendly staff.THe food was excellent quality and value for money.WE visit the restaurant on a regular basis and have no desire to look elsewhere because we get the best at the Bilash

• Visited October 2011