“Yum yum yum!”
Review of Beef - CLOSED

Beef
Cuisines: British, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Beef is a family run business where the owners try their best to give an enjoyable experience for Lovers of Good Food. Therefore if you love Good Food with Family and Friends then come and Try us.
Bingley, England, United Kingdom
“Yum yum yum!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I went to Beef with a colleague on a business trip recently. Although expensive, it is value for money. We had the scallop and prawn starters - my companion felt the scallops were a little undercooked, but the prawns were good. We both had ribs off the specials board which were great - often when you have ribs, all you can taste is the BBQ sauce, but the beef was so tasty and cooked to perfection. We left very full!

• Visited November 2012

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent steak, good service”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I love Beef. It's fairly expensive but it's always great steak and both times I've been there I've been really impressed.

My partner doesn't eat meat but has the fish alternatives, which are equally good.

No draught beers, but I'm picking.

The best Steak I've ever had. Great service. Friendly and not too pretentious.

1 Thank Adam T
Kenilworth, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed USA Prime Rib, expertly cooked and seasoned. The servers were in too much of a hurry to serve. Eating here is a special occasion and should not be rushed. The food was excellent though, the best beef I've tasted when eating out.

Oxhill, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Went to Beef recently for an aniversary meal as recommended by a friend , as my partner and I love Steak.
I have to say this was probably the best steak I have ever had. We were warmly greeted and shwn to our table in the small but comfortable restaraunt , decor is rustic with cow hides adourning walls.
We knew what we wanted having seen the menu on the Web , but were still offered to view the Meat board to show which cuts available. There was a choice of 3 British cut steak , 2 from the USA and the Wygru. For us a no brainer , we asked for the Fillets (12oz). The waitress was very knowledgeable , and did say if we were unsure she would recommend how to have the various cuts cooked.
We both had starters , fried Squid for my wife , Duck Egg,Black Pudding and Pancetta for me , both excellent.
Then came the steaks , both cooked to medium rare , mine with the chips and my wife salad.
The meat was cooked to actual perfection and simply melted in the mouth , absolutley gorgeous.
There was no room left for deserts , just coffee.
The price is higher than a normal restaraunt or pub steak you may pay , but you get what you pay for and that is a quality meat.
Thinking of going back next week to try the sharing platter , which has 3 x 6oz steaks with trimmings , looked great.

• Visited October 2012
england
“Very impressed”
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Well I have tell you, yesterday I found myself off track, I was visiting a very dear friend in Warwick university, and we took her out for dinner, we were original planning to go to Stratford, but somehow ended up in kenilworth, we were driving down the Main Street, when I noticed the black canopy under which sat a rather attractive facia of a restaurant, I was intrigued so I parked up and took a sneak peep into the window, where I found a very pleasant decor of simplicity in itself, and it looked very different to the restaurants that sat either side, enough for me to decide, let's at here.
The welcome was a smile and a half, and then some, as we were shown to our table, the seating was very interesting, cow hide, covered and very comfortable, the tables stained wood, the chairs sold and cushioned, the table layout was clean and very professional, the space between tables was adequate and allowed comfortable conversation.
The menu was small and crisp in its offer, the blackboard specials also invited a positive look, we decided to try the Sunday roast beef, but first the starter, mine was a steak tarta, and my goodness this was as anywhere, my wife the squid, simply delicious and my young guest a combination of crab smoked salmon wow, then came the beef a thick cut sirloin slice rare, and very very melt in your mouth it was too, the whole experience right down to the touches of decor, bathroom facilities and wine list, all said one thing, I have to go back, I will go back, you should try it too, worth a detour, lovely I like it very much and you will too, enjoy

2 Thank saturnia