“Recommended”
Review of Tha Kitchen

Tha Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 63 Restaurants in Kenilworth
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A Thai owned and run favourite in Kenilworth, Tha Kitchen offers a wholly natural menu of colourful Thai cuisine. Sizzling rice and noodle dishes are made to time-honoured recipes, whilst other Tha Kitchen favourites include fiery jungle curries and fresh seafood. From the bar, a selective international wine list complements the delicate, fragrant flavours of the dishes. A contemporary, clean-cut dining room features an expansive beach mural and the staff provide traditionally excellent Thai service with a smile.
England
“Recommended”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Food is lovely and reasonably priced, and good-sized portions! The service is attentive and very polite.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank KingsRoad

• Thai first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“So nicely surprised!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I don't eat Thai food too often (and don't know much about it), so when my friends ask me to go with them to Tha Kitchen I really didn't want to. I was trying to convince them to go somewhere else...

Oh man - I would make one big mistake - the food was great, specially chicken noodles and green curry! I will definitely come back there soon as it became one of my favourite restaurant!

Don't have to mention that the place and the service was brilliant too, right? I'm really impressed!

• Visited January 2014
9 Thank Michal Z
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“My favorite Thai resturant”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

If you are a fan of Thai food then I highly recommend Tha kitchen. Not only is the food fantastic but it's also fresh and healthy! My favorite is the chicken Satay to start with the thai green curry for main. I've tried several different dishes from Tha's kitchen and they have all been fantastic, vibrant and full of flavor. I guarantee you won't find a better Thai restaurant!

• Visited February 2014
11 Thank Chris Y
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Best Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I love Thai food and im very fussy! But I 100% recomend this place and the service is excellent.There are also very nice options for vegetarians and very nice desserts,well presented too:)the place is quite nice and in despite of the fact that was very busy we got served very quickly!The spring rolls are simply the best I've tried and you can really say they are hand made not like the ones I've tried in many places...

Visited January 2014
11 Thank AidaAbas
Kenilworth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic start to New Years Eve.”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My three children, my wife and I along with our friends including their two children decided to have a Thai meal to start the New Year celebrations off. The food was fantastic and the service was first class too. The children ranging from 13 to 11 years olds requested non spicy food which the chef duly delivered.

• Visited December 2013