As part of my job I spend a lot of time in very many different hotel across the UK. Whenever possible I stay at Holiday Inn mainly because you can usually be sure of what you are going to get. With some variations in decor and occasionally some differences in the level of service from staff more often than not they all conform to the corporate standard - no surprises which is the last thing I want after a long working day and late arrival.
This Holiday Inn however always goes beyond what is expected and consistently exceeds expectations. I have yet to encounter any member of staff, from checking to dining to check out, who are anything less than friendly, helpful and committed to providing the highest level of service.
The hotel itself is well maintained. Clean. With Modern up to date decor and what's more its own Starbucks just off the main bar. The free wi-fi is also a God send (take note other hotels that's right FREE wifi!)
The restaurant and room service choices are superb and the food is well prepared using fresh ingredients and well presented. It is also appreciated that they offer healthy options with nutritional information printed on the menu. When you stay in as many hotels as I must having a healthy alternative to constant fare of steaks pizzas and burgers is very welcome. My only disappointment on this visit was that they have removed my favourite dish from the menu - this isn't a real criticism there was still plenty of mouthwatering choices its just I loved the cod and rice - please bring it back soon! :-) :-)
The only really flea in the ointment at this venue is the relatively small car park. I know there isn't anything that can be done about this but when you arrive late at night and can't park it can be a bit annoying.
All in all a great hotel. Keep up the good work!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Kenilworth set in the heart of Kenilworth easily accessible for all Midlands motorway networks M40, J15, M6, J6 J4 and M69, J21. The Holiday Inn Kenilworth is just a 20 minute drive from The National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and Birmingham International Airport and railway station. The National Agriculture Centre at Stoneleigh home to The Royal Show is 4 miles away. The newly refurbished Holiday Inn Kenilworth has 115 bedrooms and four meeting rooms. The new Holiday Inn Kenilworth offers contemporary style and comfort for both business and leisure travellers. The hotel offers Free High Speed Internet Access throughout. The hotel will have four newly refurbished conference rooms all with natural daylight and air-conditioning the largest accommodating up to 250. Guest can unwind and relax in our modern newly refurbished restaurant 212 Kenilworth Bar and Brasserie, stop off at our Starbucks Coffee shop to sample their renowned coffee or take advantage of the 24 hour room service menu. The hotel has many attractions nearby ideally located within walking distance of Kenilworth Castle and Town and a short drive to Stratford Upon Avon home to The Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Royal Leamington Spa and Warwick. For Families nearby attractions include Hatton Country World, Warwick Castle, Drayton Manor Park and Zoo and Cadburys World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kenilworth Hotel Kenilworth
- Demontfort Hotel Kenilworth
- Kenilworth Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick Warwickshire