All reviewsexcellent beercouple who runconvivial atmospheregood selection of alesenglish hotellovely friendly hotelfull englishabbey ruinsa small car parkbiscuitsreal alebreakfast was deliciousbottled waterbed and breakfastrooms are comfortablepower showerhome from home
Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

This place was the best place I stayed on my two week Business trip to the UK. Out of 3 hotels this by far had the best service and was the most comfortable. Everyone that works here were extremely nice. I will be staying here any time I visit the area.

Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2016 via mobile

We come here very often either when we're picking up a takeaway for the Cantonese or when we're passing through kenilworth. The place is fantastic. Friendly staff and always a fantastic choice of Ale. We all enjoy Wye valley brewery beers so to see Butty Bache and H.P.A on so often pleases us. There's also a good range of bat snacks to go with the pints.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 22, 2015

I stay here every year in June for work and absolutely love the place. You always get a really warm welcome from the owners, who go out of their way to make you feel at home. The rooms are all really well appointed - I've stayed here so many times I've probably stayed in them all. The breakfast is fantastic - huge selection of cooked and continental options. The bar in the evening is welcoming and has a good selection of ales and wine. If you say on a Monday evening you can order fish and chips from the local chip shop and they will be delivered to you in the bar. The pub doesn't serve evening meals but the staff are happy to recommend local places to eat such as The Clarendon. Staying here makes working away from home so much easier.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2015 via mobile

So, went there for evening drinks and then breakfast the following morning. Both perfect. Excellent service, great atmosphere and perhaps the nicest bacon I've eaten. Brilliant. Easy going friendly helpful staff made it a great occasion. Don't pass this place by.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2015 via mobile

A Warm & Friendly Welcome At The Old Bakery Kenilworth
Great Room Comfortable Bed Excellent Facilities Highly Recommed.
Breakfast Selection Great Looking Forward To Our Next Stay At The Old Bakery .
Great Location Village Stunning Great Walks Up To The Castle