“Top place for an inidans”
Review of Solomons

Solomons
Ranked #291 of 1,261 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Top place for an inidans”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I am a regular at Solomons Denton Burn. The food here is always fantastic with great flavours. The staff always ask questions about how you would like your meal and this comes through when you get your food. The staff are fantastic, although it can be very busy sometimes. Very large selection of food - caters well for vegetarians.

Visited November 2012

Newcastle, United Kingdom
“A regular haunt for us if we don't fancy cooking”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Food is always fantastic I have never been unhappy with my food and always enjoy the surroundings and helpful staff. We also order from here frequently as its just down the road.

Visited October 2012
Newcastle
“The best curry I've had outside India”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I love this place. The staff are great and good craic. Now don't be confused by the title of this review, I too scour the country looking for authentic Hindustani cuisine; alas, I am yet to find it. What I wish to convey is that the food is the food from the sub-continent, English-style, cooked to perfection. Try the daal makani and the singapore dishes, they're out of this world.

• Visited February 2013
“A cold takeaway, and 4 poor meals at a later date”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I purchased a takeaway meal that was stone cold. I rang and complained, then promised a discount in future. Last night me and 3 others had a sit down meal, ordering vindaloo tikka and dansak, all 3 had no spicy heat. When I asked if manager was on duty, I was told yes. When I complained I was told he wasn't on duty???? I could see him. I was given a takeaway menu and again promised a discount.....I won't be returning!

3 Thank Mondo72
Newcastle
“Again Fantastic”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

It's been a couple of months since i last visited Solomons, but again can't fail to love the place. I went last night with my wife and our son. We were welcomed in, seated straight away and served drinks. We were left to decide from the extensive menu and the food was served within 15 mins of the order. The staff are all excellent, and the food is outstanding. We'll be back soon.

• Visited February 2013