“Pricey”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Meal was good and prompt, but my wife's portions were a bit mean, ok it was busy, but didn't feel that service with a smile was a priority and it was expensive with drinks, plenty of cheaper places with just as good quality!

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I have been working in Newcastle for a few months now and I have made an account to share some of my good experiences here, this restaurant being one!! Amazing food, amazing service, located right on the river front. Reasonably priced. 5 out of 5 from me. Ate here three times by myself as I was staying at the premier inn next door and it was reccomended. Thank you to all staff, keep it up.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

After the absolute crap we had earlier in the night at a tapas bar not to far away. They managed to seat a table of 10 and provide nice food with a smile on their face. Plus free champers. Not the worlds best but a million miles away from being the worst..eternally grateful to them for ensuring out evening was not ruined. Thanks very much will eat there again

2  Thank Burnie1973
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Have not been to Sabatinis for a few months so revisited yesterday having booked a table for 18:00hrs as we know it gets busy.

Just like before, service and meal were excellent. We took our time and were not hurried out of our seats. The Restaurant got extremely busy at 19:30hrs but the waiting staff on duty were admirable. We were well looked after.

Excellent atmosphere. Will revisit again at end of month. Very good value for money and noticeable change in Menu since last time.

Highly recommended

2  Thank Sol21
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The food was OK, and the service friendly. But it was pricey for a very basic pizza and pasta operation (with a few other dishes on the menu).