“Excellent Service and Delish Food”
Review of Khans

Khans
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service and Delish Food”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I visited Khans for the first time in a long time last night for a leaving doo that I had arranged. There was about 45 of us at the meal and I could not fault the service we recieved. The waiting staff were very organised and attentive and coped so well with the large numbers. The food was also delicious! One of the best Indian meals I have had in a while. Particularly the Bhuna Prawn on Puree which came with king prawns instead of the usual smaller prawns you get elsewhere.

Over all a great experience!

• Visited July 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food to die for !”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

I visited khans restaurant on my brother's recommendations . And I may assure you guyz dat this restaurant has a gentle and extremely polite , attentive and dedicated staff to offer you best service you can't even dream of even in hilton . The food comes straight from heaven ....I m addicted to the tandoori mix grill dish ... the mango lassi is just out of ds world .... 1 of the restaurants u must visit b4 u die !

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank shaniieeee
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I went here with Family a little while back, and had been meaning to sign up and write a review. This place is one of the best sit-in Indian places there is in Newcastle for me. Highly recommend. Value is good and service is friendly.

• Visited August 2012
United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Found this take away by driving past and decided to try.

Not disappointing of course. they offer good portion, good food and friendly staff.

This is located in the Heaton neighbourhood in Newcastle and does the delivery too.

• Visited May 2013
Ossett, United Kingdom
“Very Good Indian”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I went here with Business Colleagues last week and the food was some of the best Indian food I have tasted for a long time.

I had a mix tandoori starter (Seek Kebab, Chicken Tikka and Lamb Tikka), which was very tasty and for main course I had a Chicken Tikka Balti and garlic Naan, which again was very good. The prices are slightly more expensive than I am used to pay for Indian food, but for the quality it was worth it.

The restaurant also now has a licence and a limited wine list. We had a couple of bottles of Sauvignon Blanc at £12.50 each, which was quite reasonable.

• Visited May 2013