“unbelievably delicious..mmmmmm”
Review of Cafe Bangla - CLOSED

Cafe Bangla
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indian takeaway collections and home delivery service
North East UK
“unbelievably delicious..mmmmmm”
Reviewed August 29, 2010

I always get the same meal at every time I have an Indian meal, so I can really taste the difference in them. Cafe Bangla was by far the best I have ever had in my life...it really is excellent food, tastes really fresh and has so much depth of flavours to it... we have only eaten there once, which was about a month ago, and we are just now ordering one to take away for tonight, I can't wait! lol they have won loads of food awards too, I'd highly recommend this restaurant and have recommended it to friends. It is decorated very tastefully and modern too and I will definately be going back.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Food was excellent but the restaurant was...”
Reviewed April 4, 2010

Food was excellent but the restaurant was cold and inspite of all the staff hanging around, service was poor. I thought it was quite pricey compared to other Indians in the area.

We get the take a way option.

2 Thank Hooleybooley
Merimbula, Australia
“A chef with passion for good food”
Reviewed September 30, 2009

Prepare for a feast of Bangladeshi flavours at Cafe Bangla. If you like something really spicy the the duck curry will do the job but there are are many other dishes on the menu for those with a more delicate palate.The prawn biryani is also well worth sampling. During our dining experience the very personable chef/owner Ali came to our table to discuss his passion for cooking and the up coming competition in which he has progressed. Good luck Ali!

Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Better than all the others”
Reviewed August 13, 2009

Much better Indian cuisine than all the bog-standard stuff you find all around the area. It may seem a little more expensive than others but not by much and the variety and quality makes it much much better.
If you are looking for the best Indian Restaurant in the North East, this is it. Parking can be a bit iffy though.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“This is the best Indian...”
Reviewed December 17, 2007

This is the best Indian cuisine in the whole of the North East in my opinion. Pure lush X

1 Thank Tara T