“Discovered by chance.”
Review of HeiHei

HeiHei
Reserve with OpenTable
HeiHei is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 1,279 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
“Discovered by chance.”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Food was good and so was the service. It was family orientated. The share platter was fab with the mini ribs cooked with veg were amazing! We will be returning again when we come to newcastle.

• Visited May 2013

Wallsend, United Kingdom
“Pig delight”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

On a birthday meal with a friend we turned up to a full restaurant and were sat pretty quick. The choice of food was amazing and for the pork in Sichuan broth was amazing. Being guided as to which chillies to eat and not to eat by the friendly staff. A bit more expensive then your normal Asian food but wow

• Visited October 2012
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Uninteresting food - uninterested staff”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

After reading some good reviews i was disappointed when we visited. The food wasn't good at all, bland and greasy and not much of anything in the noodle dish - you had to try very hard to fish out a piece of meat or a vegetable. My friend left a whole plate of noodles but the staff weren't even interested in why - never asked. I wouldn't go back again.

• Visited April 2013
Sheffield
“I have never enjoyed Chinese food as much!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The restaurant is a lovely space with a very attractive atmosphere. The staff know what good service is all about - they are welcoming, friendly, polite and efficient. I have never enjoyed Chinese food as much - I ate a delicious vegetable dish of potatoes, aubergines and peppers in a black bean sauce, which I would heartily recommend. Everything is very reasonably priced. We will be back!

Visited April 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Great for a large party”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I organised a night out with colleagues in March and I booked a table for 18 people at Hei Hei. The manager was extremely attentive and helped me to organise a menu for the party. On the night the food was excellent and the service was fast, effcicient and friendly.

We are all really impressed. This is not your average Chinese restaurant and I would go if you wnat something a little different.

• Visited March 2013