“Fab! Look forward to going back!”
Review of Uno's Trattoria

Uno's Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Staff were lovely! Food was gorgeous! Atmosphere very good especially for the Hen Party i was attending! Seems to be very popular! Can't wait to go back!

There are newer reviews for Uno's Trattoria

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Garlic bread ... Garlicky- more like a Yorkshire pudding. Service was good. Waitress was pleasant. Wouldn't be in a hurry to go back but not bad for the price.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Visited on a Friday dinner time and the restaurant was steady with trade. On entering I was quickly shown a table.
I was gave a menu and asked I would require a drink to which was served promptly. I opted for the garlic bread off the special lunch menu and burger served with relish and chips.
I did not wait to long and the garlic bread came a decent size portion unfortunately it was smothered in garlic to the point it was dripping.
The main course was served and looked really well presenter, till I cut into the burger. The burger was well done to burnt on the outside and pure raw in the middle a complete turn off. The chips were well done and were tasteless.
Well I decided to ask for the bill which came swiftly paid with a note and waited for my change that never came after ten minutes.
By this time I just wanted to get out and left.
Hope this experience does not happen to anyone else as this place has potential of making a good restaurant.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I ate here in May 2013. I'm surprised by the negative reviews as I found the food and service to be good, given we were a big group of 20. They coped well with us. I had one of the specials, the pork belly with black pudding and crackling. It was very competently cooked. Wine was decent. it was very affordable (albeit by London standards... so this is relative!), 2 courses and (a lot of) wine came up to £23 per person. Nice atmosphere on Saturday night. Booking is essential I think.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Called with 5 friends yesterday afternoon. I had a starter of tacos. It came with chunks of tender beef in a rich chilli sauce and a small amount of rice. This was filling enough. I then had the pork medallions from the specials board. The gravy and blue cheese on top went really well together. I also had some chunky chips which were homemade and well cooke. I must admit after eating these two meals I was fit to burst. Both meals were excellent and of very good quality.