“Good Thai food :)”

At Bangkok Cafe
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The name reflects the best aspects of life in Bangkok where tradition blends effortlessly with modern life. At here ,we wish to recreate the feeling and atmosphere of many Bangkok’s café. The customers can come and enjoy the authentic Thai food in an informal environment that is simply ,contemporary and affordable Our café’s atmosphere and decoration therefore are a mixture of the trend and tradition and here is where we believe to establish the long term relationship with our customers . Our food is authentic taste and cooked in traditional way to get the authentic Thai flavour as well as in affordable priceWe can take party up to 30 people . Please email us .
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Me and my friend tried this restaurant on a Tuesday night.

We went at about 6pm and there was only another 2 tables in use so we got seated straight away. The name suggests café but I think that it is a little nicer than a café.

The staff are friendly and the service was good. The meals themselves are nice tasting and averagely priced. I would return to this venue for food again.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The starters were delicious , we shared three between two of us but the main course had by my dining partner was described as average ( chicken stir fry ) whilst I had a king prawn Tom yum soup which was very tasty but a bit messy to eat . Don't wear dry clean clothes for this restaurant . The wine list was good and not overly priced at all . The only down side was the specials board was not pointed out to us and we only noticed it as we left . I will try this restaurant again . It was great value for money

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had heard good things about this restaurant so had a look down on a Monday evening without a reservation. No problem getting seated and friendly service. We both picked from the main menu as opposed to from the set options, and the food was very nice indeed. Quite authentic tasting compared to eating in Thailand itself. I would say however that the heat indicators on the menu don't really reflect how hot the dish actually is - I had "two chilli" item for my started and a 3 for my main - but the starter was easily spicier!

As the name suggests, this isn't a fancy restaurant by any means - but give it a go if you'd like some reasonably priced Thai food.

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Some pals and I thought we'd give this place a try and we weren't disappointed. We almost went for the very good value set meals but decided to choose from the main menu and we were all happy to have done so. Prawn crackers came with a lovely spicy dip, the service was good and portions were generous. My only criticism was that the spicy pork salad I ordered for starter just wasn't spicy but it was tasty.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Authentic thai cuisine, but a cafe with limited seats that is always busy! We loved finding this place. It is prefect if you love thai food and for a bite to eat before popping down to see a movie at The Gate. Excellent value for money. Try their selection of curries. Really scrummy.