“Best authentic Indian Food in all over UK”
Review of Sachins Restaurant

Sachins Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Best authentic Indian Food in all over UK”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Being landing to sachins the heaven of Indian food I tried alot of Newcastle Indian restaurants but none was authentic Indian either it was Pakistani Indian or Bangladeshi Indian. Sachins food reminded me of my home land India and is very light and healthy unlike other places which serve very oily Indian food. The food is simply awesome, the ambiance is perfect , staff is very generous and courteous . The service is very quick with the perfect blend of spices. Sachins is the Only place for perfect Indian food.

• Visited October 2013
BobArora88, Owner at Sachins Restaurant, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Hi Amarjeet S
Thanks for taking the time to review us.
I am glad you managed to find us amongst the raft of so called Indian Restaurants in Newcastle.
As you rightly point out we are the only Indian Restaurant in Newcastle.
Not sure if you have tried it or not but our Murgh Tikka Lababdar will take your taste buds back to the Moti Mahal in Delhi.
We look forward too seeing you again.

Saint-Tropez, France
“The Best Asian Cuisine!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The best Asian cuisine you can spend your hard earned cash on. I love cooking and can follow any recipe to a reasonable result; this restaurant is on another level to the usual or regular eating establishments posing as a restaurant/curry house, the food is 5 star plus!!!, the food was that good the service an ambience are immaterial in my opinion. Probably the best meal I have had in any restaurant in the last 5 years touring Europe.
I am a seasoned traveller and Sachins Restaurant Newcastle is the bench mark for me in Asian cooking excellence.

• Visited November 2013
Hi PhilSpyder
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
I am glad you have tried Sachins. I am also glad you enjoyed your meal.
As your a keen Chef you must try some of the dishes I have cooked with local celebrities for a local magazine called Luxe.
If you cant see them send me a email and we can get them sent to you.
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“can eat here again and again and again”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Awesome authentic Indian food...excellent service...warm and comfortable ambience...I go there everytime I wanna have good homelike food !!!!

• Visited November 2013
Hi Jagpreet K
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
I am glad you choose us when you want some proper home style Indian food.
It is a big compliment to us when Asian customers choose us and we look forward too seeing you again soon.
Whenever you try us again you must give our Daal Makhani a try as the flavour will take you back to India.
“Best Indian I've had!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Visited Sachins as a family on the 5th of November for my birthday, upon entering the restaurant we were greeted very politely and took straight to our table which was a good start. The waiter noticed that I commented on the temperature being a tad high from the air con near our table and immediately turned it down... again the important little things to make you feel as comfortable as possible.

We decided to go for the gourmet banquet for 4 starting with poppadoms and pickles washed down with a nice bottle of cobra. The starters came out a mixture of chicken, lamb, king prawns and salmon all their sauces tasting completely different expect your taste buds to go mad not from being spicy but from the variation of tastes.

The main course consisted of different curry dishes again ranging from chicken, lamb, sea bass and monkfish all absolutely lovely and accompanied with basmati rice and a selection of naan breads.

Forget any Indian restaurant you have visited and I don't mean just in Newcastle I'm talking nationwide, the food here is fantastic and having ate Indian food for years will now no longer go anywhere else in the north east area for Indian cuisine. I've previously reviewed Vujon in Newcastle which was nice but the variation on the menu at Sachins and the effort that goes into making their food put them on another level in my opinion.

Also worth adding I'm not sure who the negative reviewers are on here for Sachins but I'm guessing they are serial complainers as I really don't see how anyone could even consider moaning about this restaurant.

Very much looking forward to my next visit!!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank PD_1985
Hi PD_1985
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
I am glad the team looked after you all.
Thank you for very kind comments and I must agree with you totally but I am biased towards this great place.
After reading your review I am pleased to read you chose the Spice Trail menu.
If we see you again you must mix up both the Spice Trail menu and our classic menu which has been with us in various guises for nearly 30 years now.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Best Indian Restaurant in the area”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We ate here recently and are at a loss as to why we have not been here for a few years. It is , without doubt ,the best Indian restaurant in the area. The food is exceptional and Sachins offers meals that you will not find elsewhere. Forget the food that you will find in other Indian's - the flavours and quality here are so different - granted that the prices are slightly higher but as they say - you only get what you pay for! The staff are very welcoming and attentive without being overbearing.

Forget your normal Curry House - try Sachins for a top class meal.

We will be back soon

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Malcolm B
Hi malcolmburn
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
I am glad you remembered us after a few years.
If your a Newcastle fan you must give the Shearers dish a try. I cooked this dish with Alan a while ago for a magazine and its fast becoming a must have dish.
We look forward too seeing you again soon.