“do not miss it”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sachins Restaurant

Sachins Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“do not miss it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

If you only have time to go for 1 Indian meal make sure its Sachins. Authentic, superbfood great service and lovely surroundings and ambiance

Visited October 2012
BobArora88, Owner at Sachins Restaurant, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Hi wombatwils
I am glad you enjoyed your recent visit.
After reading your review I must agree with your comments although I am biased.
We hope too see you soon.

Blackpool, England
“Well worth finding this place its gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

If u fancy a good menu, tasty food, good service this is the place.

I've had loads of Indians as and can't stand it when everything looks and tastes the same so was really really impressed when this place was the opposite/.

Portions are very generous so I'd share rice an nann again.

I will definitely visit again but as a lone female will wait til I'm away with a colleague again as would not like to walk there on my own.

Hi higginsn
I am glad you enjoyed your recent visit.
If you have not already tried the Spice Trail menu you must give it a try. The use of subtle spices will take you all over India.
Bob & Neeta Arora & The Sachins Restaurant
Blyth, United Kingdom
“Quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

The food here is quality, the service very good, with authentic spices and choices available. Will be returning!

• Visited February 2013
Hi Adam T
I am glad you enjoyed your recent visit.
Whenever we see you next you must give our Chicken Tikka 3 Ways a try. The chicken is marinated 3 different ways and it tastes amazing.
Athens, Greece
“Authentic Indian Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

My friend took me during my visit in Newcastle three days ago. Only negative thing the fact that it closes at 2pm for lunch and we felt a bit rushed to order and eat but, to be fair, the person in charge did warn us as we entered.

We had really good food, reasonably priced in decent portions cooked with really fresh ingredients. Yes, the food is more spicy than what we are used to, but this happens with a lot of Indian, Thai, Chinese or Mexican restaurants offering traditional dishes from their country of origin.

If you really want genuine Indian food and are willing to think past the greasy tandoori joint in the corner after a night at the pub, you must try this place. Admittedly, it was one of the best four Indian restaurants I have eaten at during the last 21 years across Britain.

• Visited March 2013
Hi Lazulite
Thanks for taking the time to review us.
We are glad you enjoyed your meal.
I am sorry you felt a bit rushed but the kitchen does close at 1.30pm.
We do hope to see you again and hopefully you wont feel as rushed.
Bob & Neeta Arora & The Sachins Restaurant
“It's been to long !!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Visited fri 8th with my wife and some friends we always like to visit a few times over the course of a year unfortunately we left it a little late since our last visit !!! - great welcome from bob when we walked in service was excellent food was sublime the lal goshat was probably the best curry I've every had !! Thing about sachins is its consistent they do punjabi food like no others!!

Well definitely visit again and it will be sooner rather than later

Did I mention the lal goshat ??? .........

Hi Bayley04
Thanks for taking the time to review us.
I am glad you enjoyed the Lal Goshat which as you say is a real taste sensation.
We look forward too seeing you soon.
As you like spicy dishes you may like to try the Chicken Jalfrezi which is another tasty dish.
We hope too see you soon.