“Brilliant in every way!”
Review of Sale Pepe

Sale Pepe
Ranked #185 of 1,330 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Sale Pepe. We are an Italian Restaurant with a bit of a difference, located just off Osborne Road in the heart of Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne. Come and join us and our friendly staff for an affordable night out, in the comfort of luxury, whilst enjoying great quality food!!
Reviewed November 17, 2012

It was very busy when we arrived but we waited no more than 10 minutes for a table...but in any case a busy restaurant is always a good sign I think! Service was brilliant attentive but not too much and the food was excellent. Fresh, hot and delicious. I was amazed by the value for money, I've paid a lot more for a lot less in the past but this was definitely worth more. Will definitely be going be back!

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Good food. Decor could be a little less orange. I feel tangoed!!! But we do like the food and always enjoy it

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Fantastic meal, fantastic staff, fantastic atmisphere and a really fair price for the quality, thank you

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I visited Newcastle and was recommended to eat out in Jesmond and in particular Sale Pepe. It is small but vibrant and the food is well prepared, well cooked, nicely presented and great. It is fine dining Italian style and the service and staff were very very good. Next time you are in Newcastle area, you must visit Sale Pepe--PS the carbonara is to die for !!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I'll keep this short. We have visited Sale Pepe twice in the space of a fortnight and on many previous occasions. Suffice to say the food is always without exception tasty, hot and served with a smile. Its a great little restaurant, nothing fancy and can be very noisy and chaotic at times, however great for groups and get to-gethers. We always have a bottle of the house red wine, which is the nicest I have ever had in a restaurant, excellent quality. Whilst I wouldn't visit for a romantic or quiet meal, its great and always has been for a reasonably priced and tasty meal.

1  Thank Trudy M