“A lovely building the Theatre Hall is all wood”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Theatre Royal

Cultural Walking Tour of Newcastle
Bridlington, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A lovely building the Theatre Hall is all wood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were allowed to view the Theatre to say it was day time and no show or concert been on. You can have a lovely coffee or a bite to eat if you wish .Gift shop and history of the building .

Visited November 2012
1 Thank kain2008

• Polish first
England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Evening at the Theatre”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a lovely evening I the theatre. Great venue, fresh, clean, extravagant and great service I. The bar.

Visited January 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
184 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 661 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Great imposing theatre on the equally great Grey Street bang in the centre of the City. Recent multi-million pound refurb has retained all of the tradition of the place but the old seats were definitely more comfy!

I also experienced great customer service from them following a mistake they had made with my booking (wrong date!). The seats I had booked were no longer available so, without me even asking, a very nice, helpful and proactive member of staff offered to let us use a box that was available for no additional charge. All done with a lovely smile and no sense that she felt it was my mistake (which it wasn't). Fantastic service and the type of response Management should be proud of.

I have seen Panto's, Comedians, Circus, Musicals and Ice shows in this Theatre - and they all seem to work! Well done - a theatre to be proud of.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank sleep007
Washington, United Kingdom
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“New makeover is spectacular !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Wow !. Looks absolutely brilliant. But be warned. Personally I find the new seats are a little uncomfortable. Wont stop me going, but might take my 'cricket' cushion with me from now on.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Frank R
Northumberland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Lovely night out, great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

My husband bought us tickets to see High Society at the Theatre Royal recently and this was the first time we had been since the recent major refurbishment. It has been beautifully restored, well worth a visit.

Visited March 2013