Seven Stories - The National Centre for Children's Books
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I wish this place had been around when my kids were little! I took my nieces for a birthday treat - its not cheap, but then you can expect that level of service, knowledge and enthusiasm for peanuts. One of the most inspiring places I have ever been, not just for children but anyone!

Visited July 2012

Morpeth, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“paradise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Great place for children and those who just havent grown up. Inspiring and stimulating for young and older alike!

Bristol, United Kingdom
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Amazing place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I visited Seven Stories with no children in tow, and stayed for three hours! It is a wonderful place full of creativity and inspiration as well as memories and nostalgia. The story-telling chair and dressing up clothes on the top floor made me wish we had lived near somewhere like this when our children were little, and we loved the informative exhibitions on the work of the authors of The Gruffalo and How to Train Your Dragon. The archives were really interesting and we stayed for a good lunch before leaving to drive back down south.

Visited November 2012
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Great for children!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

My 5 year old daughter loves books so was in her element when we arrived here. She really enjoyed listening to different stories and I enjoyed doing something different with her. I would defo recommend to anyone with kids who enjoy the journey of a good book.

Visited January 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent for keen young readers.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Lovely building, thoughtful exhibitions with activities and dressing up for kids, Tasty food in the cafe. Outstanding book/gift shop. Brilliant story teller.
Only gripe is the price, but we did spend a long time there. We used the quaylink bus to get there which was very convenient.

Visited May 2013