“Excellent customer service”

Premier Inn Newcastle South Hotel
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Stayed here on a Sunday night with husband a 10 year old son. I was initially concerned when we arrived in the car park as there were two 'stags on tour' mini buses also parked outside. I need not have been worried though, as we experienced no noise at all during the night. We were at the end of the corridor so we didn't have any passing corridor noise. The room was clean and as exactly as you would expect from Premier inn. What really stood out for us was the level of care the staff took to make everything as good as possible. A member of staff (Prakash) rang my mobile in the morning to tell me about roadworks happening outside and what I would need to do to divert and get to the hotel. I was told that I could ring at any time if I was lost and they would guide us to the hotel. When we arrived they were so friendly. We have stayed in a lot of Premier Inns this is the best customer service we have had in any of them.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in many premier inns over the years, but this one topped them all, the friendly staff couldn't do enough to help and always had a smile and a friendly word. The man on reception was fantastic "here to help 24 hours a day" was his saying !! Will defiantly use again !!

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Stayed here as it suited where I needed to be in Gateshead the staff are about the friendliest I've ever come across, totally made my little boy at ease on arrival and couldn't have done anymore to be accommodating to us for our stay. I highly recommend this Premier Inn and look forward to returning on my next visit to the north east.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The staff are extremely helpful but over bearing. the rooms are comfortable and clean. Restaurant food and service is really good, even though the hotel is close to a motor way its surprisingly quiet.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Outstanding service - all staff very friendly & eager to impress. Good size room which was clean, comfortable & had everything we required! Breakfast was excellent & again the service superb! Would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Quiet even though it is next to the main road. Easy access and the food next door was really good and the staff running the breakfast sessions were very good and friendly. Only downside I had were the Muppets in the room next to me holding a party until asked to stop

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The rooms smelt fusty and damp we had 6 twin rooms all of them had a damp smell to them but the restaurant at the side of the hotel was excellent good food and breakfast but we did not get a good nights sleep the beds where un comfy and the pillows where not the best so there good night sleep gurantee did not really apply to this one

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newcastle upon Tyne
Premier Inn Newcastle - Team Valley
Premier Inn Newcastle Gosforth/Cramlington Hotel
Premier Inn Newcastle Gosforth/C...
#19 of 83 in Newcastle upon Tyne
Village Hotel Newcastle
Village Hotel Newcastle
#24 of 83 in Newcastle upon Tyne
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metro Centre
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Me...
#15 of 83 in Newcastle upon Tyne

Been to Premier Inn Newcastle South Hotel? Share your experiences!