Premier Inn Newcastle Quayside
Village Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$60
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metro Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$60
Holiday Inn Newcastle - Jesmond(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$83
$69
Staybridge Suites Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$95
$79
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$58
  • Breakfast included
$104
$74
  • Restaurant
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$56
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$106
$88
Orbitz.com
$99
$65
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Malmaison Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$93
$90
Agoda.com
1,937 results
All reviewstyne bridgegreat locationnewcastle quaysidesunday marketthe underground car parkcity centremeal dealfourth floorall you can eatfamily roomper nightbars and restaurantsshort breakgood nights sleepexcellent staynight's sleepreception staff
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Hotel is in what looks like an old bank type building very close to the Tyne river. Location is great, not too far to restaurants/bars and a 10 minute walk to the main town/shopping area, although up quite a steep hill. Room was on the 4th Floor so was nice and quiet and quite large. It was snowing whilst we were there and the room could be quite cold (it had three large windows), but there was a wall mounted heater plus a free standing heater which we could plug in too. This made for a nice warm room, however had there just been one heater this review may have been very different! Room was clean and more than adequate, with a nice comfy bed and no trouble with noise whatsoever. We stayed during the week but upon leaving on Friday saw a lot of stag and hen parties arriving so be warned.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from a one night stay at this hotel with my 10 year old daughter.

We checked in with the guy at reception who said he would put us at a room at the back of the hotel as it was the quietest away from the stag and hens and the club across the road for which we were grateful as he just did this automatically to ensure a good stay.

The location is fab if you want to go shopping or clubbing.

The room was clean and warm and there was plenty of hot water can't say any better than that.

Staff were excellent and very happy to help.

Will definitely go back.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank 12princessb
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Just had a two night stay at the Premier Inn on the Quayside Newcastle. The hotel has friendly welcoming staff and is convenient for shopping and exploring the city on foot and does have its own small pre-bookable car park underneath the hotel. Our double room was quite small, I did need to walk sideways to get into bed and thus needless to say I missed not having a bedside table. Having said that, we only paid £54 for two nights plus £14 parking but for the money it was fine. We ate out for all our meals as we wanted to explore the city. From what we say of the restaurant it looked appealing. All said and done I think we got what we paid for.

Room Tip: I think we were in 236 I would recommend I'd there's 2 of you to ask for a different room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2013

stayed there on a saturday night. good welcome. At night the place gets very noisy as the quayside are full of people going out to the local bars. The thing is that those people are also coming back at night drunk and shouting to their friends through the door that they have lost their keys or that they don't remember which floor they are on.
I called reception at about 1am to ask them to come and collect some drunk person on the floor as they were making noise. I could not be bothered to get out of bed to make a second call at 4am. The fact that the telephone is not next to the bed is making sense to me now.
At check out, was not reminded about the good night guarantee although I told the receptionist that it had been noisy. And they had my room number from my call during the night.
I really wish I had been more awake and ask for my money back as the night was not satisfactory at all.
Premier Inn Central is much better and looks cleaner too in the common areas. For the price paid, it's not worth it at all.
I wanted to be near The Sage as I was going for a show. But next time I will stay in central Newcastle as I used to.

Room Tip: don't take rooms that have windows on the streets. It's busy at night with all people going and coming out of bars and clubs and shouting
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Sandy H
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Newcastle Quayside, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Always used to use this hotel a couple of years ago. Stayed again last night and it reminded me why I always stayed here.

Perfect central location, secure parking, great rooms, great staff, nice bar area. Spotlessly clean with big comfy beds and big comfy pillows.

Also if you get a room at the front you can see Tyne bridge and eye of the Tyne, I really rate this hotel as excellent, I love it here.

• Stayed: March 2013