Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre
$94
$88
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$92
$90
  • Restaurant
Staybridge Suites Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$81
  • Breakfast included
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$60
$81
$76
$86
$72
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Malmaison Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$101
$98
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel Newcastle Airport(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$64
$54
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$111
$107
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
easyHotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$36
$31
Official Hotel Site
    1,254 results
    All reviewscity centrecar park next doortrain stationscrambled egg and beansfree breakfastmulti story car parksofa bedbusy roadbudget hotelsst james parkexcellent locationself servicereception staffstag and hen partiesmin walkstayed here for two nightsyogurt
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed January 19, 2014

Very good accommodation at the hotel and no complaints at all about breakfast! Plenty space for the four of us! A little noisy as we were overlooking the road not looking into courtyard but it is near the centre of Newcastle!! What I must say is, I was very very impressed by the really friendly and helpful staff. Thanks to them all. Would have no hesitation visiting again or recommending the hotel to others!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
    1  Thank BrownOwlEdinburgh
    Holidayinnexpressncl, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2014

Dear Guest

Many thanks for reviewing your most recent stay with us. I'm delighted that you were happy with with all aspects of your stay and I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime in the future.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stay here regularly on business travel, staff are always accommodating and very, very helpful. The rooms are extremely clean and the size of room is suitable. Would definitely recommend any business travellers to stay here, close to the train station and metro and the breakfast is of a very good standard.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 5th floor are by the main road, but that doesn't bother me
    • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
    2  Thank Bottys
    Holidayinnexpressncl, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2014

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Had a great bargain stay here for £25 in their sale. Room was well maintained as was the hotel in general. Priority Club members are automatically allocated rooms overlooking the courtyard for quietness, but any guest can ask for a room that doesn't face the busy main road. I found the breakfast to be to a very good standard and unlike other reviewers I saw nothing amiss with the size of the room where the self-service buffet was set out. Only minor gripe was how chilly the bedroom became overnight when I'd switched the air-con off, as even on the lowest speed setting the whirring sound isn't conducive to a good nights sleep. Luggage storage is free of charge for guests arriving before their room is ready, but a £2.50 charge applies for storing items after checking out of a room. Conveniently located hotel for those arriving by coach or train in particular. Set back from nightlife scene to minimise external disturbances.

Room Tip: Rooms facing courtyard are free of traffic noise.
    • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed January 14, 2014

would just like to say i would highly recommend this hotel when your staying in newcastle, This is 2nd time i have stayed at this hotel and had amazing customer service support on the both occasions. I would personally like to thank lee Anderson and Lauren Mccabe for everything they did for us and going that extra mile to help us when we really needed them, Thank you very much to you both and we will all see you very soon x

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I was staying with my friend over New Year. The room I was allocated was on the roadside & was very noisy with traffic. As I was staying for three nights I asked to change the room but I was advised that I had to check out, leave my bags at reception and come back at 2pm. When I returned to the hotel at 2.30pm the room was not ready. This was disappointing as we wanted to get ready for our New Year's eve celebrations!

Room Tip: Rooms on the courtyard side are quieter than the road side.
    • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
    Cal12, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Hamish,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel i Newcastle.

I am sorry to hear your room was not ready when you arrived back at the hotel at 2:30pm. We aim to have all bedrooms cleaned and back in the system by 2pm but unfortunately we have failed to meet this.

Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Warmest Regards