“Fantastic”

Add it.
Kwok Pao
Ranked #645 of 1,391 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Reviewed January 17, 2018

I've had the odd dish before but on NYE we ordered a bit of a banquet. Everything was delicious. I'm a bit of a carnivore and the meat content was good. Love it.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Was recommended here by a friend who has been coming here for years! And was definitely not disappointed.
Food is lovely, everything tried so far has been delicious,
Been looking for a good Chinese takeaway and definitely found it.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

Been going here for years(30) always been great food but will not be returning! The last two time myself and husband had a bad tummy and I also found a black hair in my food totally turned my stomach needless to say we will not be returning ........

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

After reading some good reviews
I thought I'd give it a go
Disappointed to say the least
1/2 Crispy duck wasn't really shredded properly and carton was just over 1/2 full it was nicely cooked
Rice was ok , chicken dish wasn't as nice as my usual takeaway .
Veg chow mien was ok ,
Hot and spicy soup was lovely
Think I'll stick to my usual place when they reopen in 2 weeks .

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Friendly male staff, food is always on point - it's delicious. Prices are spot on. Love the food, curry is always good, chicken chow mein is gorgeous. Never in 6 years of living in Newcastle have I had a bad experience here. Family run business, nice to see.