“Our local cafe”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Our local cafe”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Love this place. Great lunches, a pity they close in the evenings. Great salad boxes. Hidden gem, and surprisingly good menu for such a small place!

Newcastle
“A very good cafe.”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Excellent well run cafe. It's great if you just want a coffee and one of those Italian biscuits/pastries (see the row of jars on top of the counter), or something more substantial - and the pasta meals certainly give both quality and quantity. I must try the breakfasts next...

• Visited July 2014
Durham, United Kingdom
“Great food, wish I lived closer”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Was wandering through Newcastle with my daughter and discovered this little cafe. We each had a sandwich and shared a delicious oreo brownie for dessert. The food was delicious and the coffee was perfect. Also, the staff were accommodating. My daughter will generally eat anything, but the staff still gave us some recommendations that were spot on! The service and food were so good that I actually thought the cafe was part of a business chain. Will definitely be back soon to try many more sandwiches. Menu seems to be updated frequently, too. Finally, for those who can't stop social networking, there is free wi-fi, so we could tempt our friends at home with photos of our fantastic brownie!

Visited November 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Have been a few times here for breakfast and lunch and have never been disappointed. The staff are friendly and the food is great. I can never leave without getting a giant slice of one of their yummy cakes to take home with me for later on.

Visited July 2014
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Best on/around gosforth high street”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

For lunch this place cannot be faulted, I work on the high street and often pop here for my lunch absolutely delicious, such a wide range of healthy/treats to choose from all really freshly prepared in front of you! Have managed to work my way through most of the menu and can't complain about anything I have had! Service is really friendly and personal. Chicken health box is definitely a favourite and so filling! Haven't had coffee or any drinks from here but the food is definitely top notch, totally recommend

1 Thank lauren2492