“A very good cafe.”

Deli Espresso
Ranked #297 of 1,308 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Healthy Deli & Takeaway Feeding Gosforth since 2011. Breakfasts, Super Salads, Health Boxes, Soups, Pasta, Cold Press Juice, Clean Treats & Artisan Local Coffee.
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Excellent well run cafe. It's great if you just want a coffee and one of those Italian biscuits/pastries (see the row of jars on top of the counter), or something more substantial - and the pasta meals certainly give both quality and quantity. I must try the breakfasts next...

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Was wandering through Newcastle with my daughter and discovered this little cafe. We each had a sandwich and shared a delicious oreo brownie for dessert. The food was delicious and the coffee was perfect. Also, the staff were accommodating. My daughter will generally eat anything, but the staff still gave us some recommendations that were spot on! The service and food were so good that I actually thought the cafe was part of a business chain. Will definitely be back soon to try many more sandwiches. Menu seems to be updated frequently, too. Finally, for those who can't stop social networking, there is free wi-fi, so we could tempt our friends at home with photos of our fantastic brownie!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Have been a few times here for breakfast and lunch and have never been disappointed. The staff are friendly and the food is great. I can never leave without getting a giant slice of one of their yummy cakes to take home with me for later on.

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

For lunch this place cannot be faulted, I work on the high street and often pop here for my lunch absolutely delicious, such a wide range of healthy/treats to choose from all really freshly prepared in front of you! Have managed to work my way through most of the menu and can't complain about anything I have had! Service is really friendly and personal. Chicken health box is definitely a favourite and so filling! Haven't had coffee or any drinks from here but the food is definitely top notch, totally recommend

1  Thank lauren2492
Reviewed June 23, 2014

First visit here on recommendation, only had coffee and cake but very nice. Cappuccino was perfect and the cake (Cookie/Brownie Combo) was amazing.

Service friendly and efficient.

Other customers food looked good so will def be back for more.