Clifton Mount Hotel
$73
$66
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metro Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$59
$51
$87
$73
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle City Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$59
$56
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$93
$77
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Indigo Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$95
$79
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Jesmond Dene House(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$100
Malmaison Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$95
$91
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$57
$55
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Vermont Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$80
$77
  • Restaurant
All reviewsballoons and bannersstayed heremy sisters birthdaycheap as chipsamazing nightrooms were perfectminute taxi ridegirls nightcouldn't faultladnewcastlematestaxispartyingtoonstagshens
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Do not stay in this hotel!!!staff were rude, room was dirty, never slept at all as other guests were aloud to run, scream, bang doors until early hours!!!when we told reception (at 4am) I was told "what do u want me to do about it?" No apology!!rip off and will ever be back!!!all the room had was a dirty bed and a shower, not happy as could have booked much nicer for the money paid.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Amazing place to stay! absolutely loved it! ,very clean, lovely rooms and very friendly staff who made me and my friends feel very welcome, Perfect place to stay if your going Newcaste! I would recommend this hotel to anyone who stays in newcastle :)

1  Thank LauraManning3110
Reviewed March 16, 2014

On arrival the receptionist was very friendly took details and gave direction to our rooms. There was a shared bathroom which was not very clean at all. When we got inside our rooms the bed looked like it had been slept in all week and not even attempt made to make it look neat. there was mould growing on the walls of our friends wall and the bed sheets were stained in a lll kinds. I would not recommend this hotel to any couple going to newcastle for a "nice" weekend aways as it was NOT.
There were around 2 bus loads of stag do and birthday party of young people. This is definitely party central for groups of people who don't care about the state of their room. definitely not worth the £50.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I stayed here recently for a friend's 21st birthday and it seems like the rest of the hotel were there for the same kind of thing. When we arrived, there were no staff around and we had to call the mobile number on our booking confirmation. The owner had popped out and would be back soon, not really what we were expecting. We'd had a long drive and wanted to get in our rooms and get ready for our night. We had four rooms booked and we were all on different floors, which was a little annoying as we would have liked to have got ready together. My room was very basic, I wouldn't pay more than £60 for it. The hotel was also very noisy. My friend had a stag do on her floor and they were playing loud music until around 7AM and being generally rowdy (not what you want after getting in at 4AM yourself!)
It is in a good location, I think our taxi only cost about £4 to get in to Newcastle centre and they came as soon as you booked them. There is also some parking available.
Perfect if you're wanting somewhere cheap for a night out, but this is not somewhere you want to be staying as a couple or a family!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the bottom floor, you're right next to a bathroom with a shower, and there are two more toilets on that floor. Also, bring your own shower and shampoo. Maybe breakfast as well as there is only a vender there with crisps and chocolate in!
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We came down from st helens for my friends 21st in feb.. would reccomend this hotel to anybody. Really nice hotel and andy the hotel owner is so friendly makes u feel welcome ! Wouldnt stay anywere else in newcastle and will definatly be back in april !

• Stayed: February 2014