“Amazing friendly tasty”
Review of Deli Central

Deli Central
Ranked #254 of 1,326 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Fresh sandwiches made to order from a huge choice on the menu.
Description: Fresh sandwiches made to order from a huge choice on the menu.
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Been going there since it opened the girls that work there are fantastic so welcoming when u arrive sandwiches are filling and tasty to love the girls

Andrew at the keep xx

1  Thank andyatthekeep

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a really good food outlet, fantastic choice and quality. Very good value for money and good size portions. The ladies are so friendly and welcoming. I was quite happy to sit and chat whilst I enjoyed my coffee. Highly recommend the Deli Central and I would definitely go out of my way to visit. Great breakfasts, lunchtime specials and snacks.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Went to deli central for the first time got a lovely welcome off the lady that served me very friendly, I had a ham salad samwhich and a coffee, there was a choice of buns u could have I had a cheese top bun with my ham salad the bun was lovely and soft and the ham salad was very tasty better than the run of the mil I usually get, coffee was nice and hot, I would defiantly go again next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

As a tradesman from the northeast i need a good breakfast. I have tried pretty much every sandwich shop in toon and DC is best bar none. Bacon sausage and egg sandwich is the usual for me but everything else is fresh and homemade. If your in newcastle. Get yourself to deli central. Top nosh of the north

1  Thank mezgibbons
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

The owner, having taken over recently, was exceptionally friendly and bent over backwards to make us welcome. It's a little out of the way but is well worth the trip!
It serves baguettes, breakfast baps and more!