“Having their cake and eating it!”

Pet Lamb Patisserie
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Not only are the cakes amazingly constructed with perfect precision but they taste amazing too! I recommend 'The Elvis' cupcake. Also, you need to try the Salted Caramel Latte...move over Starbucks! THE nicest latte I've ever tasted.

There are newer reviews for Pet Lamb Patisserie

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

These girls are amazing!! I have never tasted cupcakes so good. You have to try the Elvis Cupcake, it is wonderful. The Pet Lambs are heading towards superstardom.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Excellent selection of cakes. Really tasty and a best price around £5 for 4 cupcakes. The girls are always very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Every time I visit Newcastle, often with friends, Pet Lamb Patisserie is always on our list as they've become a firm favourite. We normally get a box of four thanks to the value, and it's neatly bagged to be taken... well, round the next corner or two before we open and empty the box!

The variety of cakes surprises me every time, but the chocolate orange and the mint cupcakes are usually my go-to cupcake. Frequent updates on Facebook bring more flavours to the selection, so there's always something new to try.

Every visit opens with a smile and a friendly greeting, and the shop remains its charming appearance. I honestly can't find anything not to like about Pet Lamb, so I'll gladly give all five stars!

2  Thank Skarkle
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I love grabbing a cake from this shop and they always make great treats for friends and relatives. One of my personal favourites is the nutella brownie slices you and I can't wait to try their new cookie dough cupcake. They're always coming up with new cakes to try so you always have an excuse to add a bit of cakey goodness into your day.

They've made a few specialist cakes for me including a huge Oreo cookie cake (the students demolished it in seconds) and a brown sugar and pecan cake for my Gran's 80th - it really made her tea party a success!

Whether at the shop or at a market their customer service is always great and they've always been fantastic at passing on advice to an (extremely) amateur baker like myself.