“Very tasty cakes!”

Pet Lamb Patisserie
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Very tasty cakes!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Myself and my partner regularly choose to buy cupcakes and brownie slices from these two delightful young ladies and we have always found the experience to be a pleasant one.

Katie and Kay are very experienced in making tasty quirky and unique cupcakes as well as the old timeless faves that we all love.

All in all very polite helpful staff, great tasting cakes at very fair prices would highly recommend. Especially for large orders like birthday parties etc!

We'll be back very soon! Keep up the hard work ladies :) x

South Shields, England, United Kingdom
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Every time I eat cake I now instantly compare it to the treats from Pet Lamb and it's NEVER as good, these girls make the best cake full stop! I've bought from them in the past for numerous birthdays and occasions, even at short notice Pet Lamb made sure the cakes where made on time to the highest of standards, they even hand delivered a mothers day cake while I was out of the country! you can't get better service than that! I love the fact that pet lamb are popping up in more cafes, restaurants and pubs to!! It made my life when I was last in Brewdog and found I could have a slice of handmade pet lamb beer cake to go with my beer! haha great! New cafe/bar 'Arch 16' also stocks there stuff, had some amazing chocolate brownie and lemon drizzle with the pre work coffee last week, actually never new something as simple as a drizzle cake could taste so good, I plan to make that my next order!!!

Washington, United Kingdom
“Best Cupcakes in Newcastle!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have been visiting Pet Lamb since it opened and I can safely say they make the best cupcakes I have ever tasted! After visiting last weekend for the umpteenth time I thought the time had come for me to begrudgingly share this little Geordie gem with the rest of Trip Advisor!

First of all, Katie and Kay are lovely, welcoming girls and always make each visit an absolute pleasure. I have never gone away empty handed and the choice is literally endless. Everytime I have visited there's a new flavour of cupcake on offer, a fresh brownie to try or big fat wedge of cakey goodness to sample, all absolutely delicious and sold at very reasonable prices.

I urge anyone in and around Newcastle to drop by this lovely little bakery, have a chat with the girls and walk away with a box full of cakes and a big smile on your face. I'll be back this weekend :).

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Bargain!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I'm a big fan of cake (a really big fan!), hence I have sampled cupcakes from numerous bakeries around the country! These are the cheapest I've come across, and up there with the best tasting. The Snickers one was particularly good. Very friendly service, and 4 cakes for £5 - what a bargain, I'll be back!

3 Thank unicorn07
Newcastle upon Tyne
“Lush”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Lush cakes. Lush ladies. The cakes are so moist and teh toppings are great. Really original recipes. Not one for if you are dieting but worth the calories!

• Visited May 2013