“first time visit will be back”
Review of Kingdom World Buffet - CLOSED

Kingdom World Buffet
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: KINGDOM is a stunning new restaurant where for one price you can truly dine your way around the world.KINGDOM aim to provide you with the ultimate dining experience. Having sourced all the best dished from around the world and gathered them under one roof all for you to enjoy in beautiful and luxurious surroundings.Be amazed by the stunning live cooking stations as you watch their chefs take the finest ingredients and transform them into spectacular food before your eyes. From freshly made Japanese Sushi, Mexican Tacos, Fresh Seasfood, Spanish Paella, Chinese Dim Sum to Classic British Roast Meats and many many more!Compliment your meal with a specially selected range of beers, wine and cocktails from various countries.Finish off your meal with delicious desserts, cakes, ice cream and fresh fruit.
Reviewed December 27, 2013

we visited after hearing the radio ad, we weren't disappointed, there was enough choice for the three of us , food was hot and tasty, tried the various steamed dim sum which was a first for my son and I very nice , the American grill wasn't available but there was tons more choice , including a good range of seafood dishes that my son enjoyed, good choice of deserts and fresh fruit too , biggest hit the chocolate fountain for the kids in the restaurant ,, I only wish I had a bigger appetite to try more of the dishes , for what we paid it was worth every penny,staff were friendly and helpful, drinks not over priced either £6 for 3 large cokes ,

1  Thank terrifydtraveller

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Went with my family for my Birthday,we booked a table and when we arrived the lady realised we had a baby with s so quickly found a quiet table with spacefor our pram. the food was fantastic and all staff were lovely,except for the bar maid who was a bit rude and un helpfull.
Going back again soon as i think it is good value .

1  Thank harold200
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Visited after a personal recommendation, but unfortunately cannot offer the same endorsement.

Food had very little taste and did not live up to its title as a world buffet as there were very few dishes on offer; and what was laid out was little more than a mish-mash.

Would encourage vegetarians to be aware - at the door staff stated that there was a separate bar for vegetarians - there was not. Also the amount of vegetarian food was extremely low in number. Limited to just two dishes on the day of our visit.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Lots of variety but there were a lot of gaps in the food display. I Waited for ages by the steak grill but none there. Quite a lot of range and styles- but an awful lot of similarities with a minor variance. Desserts are mainly jelly and the odd cake. I didn't hate it but you can get better for similar money in a pub restaurant. Quality- fine for Buffet food but as with most buffets i'd recommend spending the money on a half decent restaurant.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I visited here for the first time for 'christmas work eats' and it was fabulous! The food was hot and fresh and the selection was second to none, there is certainly something for everyone. The waiting staff cleared used dishes/plate very quickly, sometimes too quickly but that would be my only tiny negative comment about Kingdom. Overall very happy with everything and will definitely be going back and trying the steak next time as I didn't leave room for any during my first visit. All areas were clean and tidy and both waiting staff and servers were very pleasant.