“Best ever”

Body & Mind Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello and a warm welcome to Body & Mind Massage in the city centre of Newcastle Upon Tyne. We are now 3 years old and are beginning our new chapter in a new location on Nun Street. We pride ourselves in delivering the best massage in the North East. Whether you are looking for a traditional deep tissue Thai massage or a relaxing oil massage - you have come to the right place.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Have had many massages but the two I had here were wonderful. And very reasonably priced. Superb quality friendly staff, good facilities wish I could afford it every week! I went for the head and shoulders and foot.

1  Thank 401Gainsborough

Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic find. I was achy and sore after a heavy gym session and fancied a massage to loosen me up.

After a quick search in Google I found this place and booked for a 30 minute back, neck and shoulder massage.

The staff were welcoming and friendly, and the massage I received was fantastic - I feel great.

As other reviewers have mentioned, they don't take card payments but you can pay on their website via PayPal - which I did, meaning I just had to turn up and get pampered.

I will definately be returning and telling all my friends about it too.

2  Thank MrCuddles81
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Came here for massage on Saturday and was blown away by how good they are here. I will definatly return,and reccomend them to everyone! Thank you so much x

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I decided this might be something different as part of our weeding anniversary treat. So I booked for my wife and I to have the couples massage which is basically a relaxing massage with the oil. On arrival at the parlour we received a warm greeting and was offered lemon tea or water. The first thing that struck me was the lovely relaxing atmosphere and aromas. The massage itself was very pleasant and I found myself nodding off because it was so relaxing. I remember thinking to myself " this young lady knows what she is doing". There were 3 or 4 young girls around at the time and they just seemed so very natural and with an obvious pride in their establishment and what they do. We both thoroughly enjoyed the experience and it set us up nicely for our meal out in newcastle. We were not left at all greasy and were able to take a change of clothes. By using the Dean streeet carpark we could get rid of the casual clothes easily and you are spoilt for choice for restaurants within 5 minutes of the carpark. We will definately return. Thanks to other writers for convincing me to give it a try.

1  Thank hotelpeacemaker
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Me and my partner went and had a really good experience :) the thai"s are the best , its a welcoming most friendly experience we really enjoyed it , defo recomended :)

1  Thank Tazzybe