Roomzzz Newcastle City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Newcastle Quayside(Newcastle upon Tyne)
  • Restaurant
The Vermont Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
  • Restaurant
The Waterside Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
Copthorne Hotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
  • Restaurant
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
  • Pool
easyHotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
View Hotel
    Surtees Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
    • Bar/Lounge
    Hampton By Hilton Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
    • Breakfast included
    Quayside View(Newcastle upon Tyne)
    View Hotel
    All reviewsliberty suitegrab and gothe penthousemaxima suitetrain stationfully fitted kitchendining tablecity centreapartment hotelfull kitchenseparate bedroombedroom areaamazing roomthese apartmentslovely buildingunderfloor heatingcoffee machine
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed December 7, 2013

I stayed at roomzzz 4th-7th december (3 nights) with my boyfriend. We travelled from liverpool to newcastle as I have family here and we wanted to do a bit of christmas shopping too. I chose this aparthotel as we prefer apartments to hotels when we travel, also at £215 for 3 nights it was excellent value for money and a lot cheaper than most of the hotels. We arrived at 2pm and dispite check in not being until 3, the lady let us into our room (liberty suite 204) we were amazed at the amount of space within the apartment and it was very cosy and had great facilities.

Roomzzz has underfloor heating and I found this a great plus, others have mentioned its too hot. Yes it does get hot but not so that you can't sleep etc.. I was also a little worried about being so close to the train station as other reviewers have said about the noise of trains & announcements. However we didn't hear anything at all while we were there. Although we went out most of each day, of a night we slept without any bother at all and I am a very light sleeper.

I think the grab and go breakfast is a brilliant idea, its clearly advertised on the website and as you check in you are told about it, people that want a full english obviously know what they are getting, there is nothing to complain about in my opinion.

I found all the staff very welcoming and helpful when we asked about the city and would 100% return to roomzzz in the future. Highly recommended

• Stayed: December 2013
    1  Thank Danielle L
    Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I booked here to treat my boyfriend to a weekend away. We arrived Friday about 15.00 and our room was available. I loved the modern look and feel of the place, the staff where extremely helpful at all times. It was a bit pricey but worth the money and I wouldn't hesitate in booking again. Loved it!!

• Stayed: November 2013
    Reviewed November 25, 2013

Me and my partner booked a weekend here in one of the Liberty Suites. The hotel is only a couple of minutes walk from the train station which is great. We ended up in room 001 which is in the basement but don't let the thought put you off. The room was extremely spacious, the under floor heating is amazing when you walk in from a cold November day. The staff were all extremely polite, upbeat and friendly, no matter what time of day you saw them. The hotel is exceptionally clean and well-maintained throughout! Will definitely be booking in here sometime in the future!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed November 19, 2013

Roomzz has great location within walking of distance of the station and 5 mins from the Quayside down the steps. We were in the basement which was a very spacious, quiet room with good facilities although there was no full length mirror in the room which was odd as there was plenty of space to put it ! Big bathroom with great shower. Bed was very comfortable. Staff were very friendly and the whole place was spotlessly clean. Only thing which felt could be better was' grab and go' breakfast. Could have had butter portion for the croissant and also cartons of proper orange juice instead of very sweet tropical drink.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed November 11, 2013

Close to the centre, but still in the very quiet area. Around the corner, all the pubs and river with magnificent bridges. Friendly staff, knows your name and always welcome, but the best part is rooms, which are spacious, clean and good for the long time living.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business