“Outstanding curry!”
Review of Kamal Restaurant

Kamal Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani, Balti
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The Kamal Restaurant is set in the heart of the culturally vibrant Arthurs hill area, and it has provided top quality Asian cuisine using authentic methods of cooking for the past 22 years. the restaurant has a bring your own drinks policy allowing you to enjoy your evening with your preffered selection of beers or wines. why not visit the Kamal, soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the sensational food provided by highly experienced chefs, served to you by friendly and professional waiters. come along and let us take care of your evening whether it be with friends or family.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

4 of us went out for a curry here on a wednesday night and we were all extremely satisfied with our food.

I ordered a Lamb Tikka Karai which was incredible, the meat was succulent and the flavour combinations blew me away. The naans were big, light and fluffy - a great accompaniment for a saucy curry.

The waiters were all really friendly as well, willing to spend some time at our table striking up conversation about the area.

Overall a really great curry which didnt leave a whole in the wallet. Would highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a BYOB curry in Newcastle but doesnt want to spend over £10

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The Komal is simply the best Indian in Newcastle. We visited as part of a team night out and everyone said this was the best curry they have ever had. Service was excellent,average cost per head including starter £17. Unlicensed so bring your own beers. Can't wait to go back

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Have visited on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed. Bring your own alcoholic drink of your choice . I am working my way down the chef specialities and have enjoyed all of them. You can have an amazing meal for two for under £25.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Based on last nights experience this is going to be my new go-to Indian take-out. The tandoori chicken is one of the best I've had and the other three dishes (two balti's and curry) had great taste and excellent ingredients. Good portions also.

The restaurant looked reasonably busy for a Tues night at 9pm with a large Asian party (always a good sign) as well as non-Asians.

I look forward to trying their other food.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I went to this restaurant twice first time one party was very noisy but the good is fantastic second time last night full but nice atmosphere again food was best I have tasted, was so impressed I thanked the chef personally in a very busy kitchen. Like any good food establishment go a couple of times but if you want the best food go here