“Best Indian curry I have had”
Review of Kamal Restaurant

Kamal Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani, Balti
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The Kamal Restaurant is set in the heart of the culturally vibrant Arthurs hill area, and it has provided top quality Asian cuisine using authentic methods of cooking for the past 22 years. the restaurant has a bring your own drinks policy allowing you to enjoy your evening with your preffered selection of beers or wines. why not visit the Kamal, soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the sensational food provided by highly experienced chefs, served to you by friendly and professional waiters. come along and let us take care of your evening whether it be with friends or family.
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I went to this restaurant twice first time one party was very noisy but the good is fantastic second time last night full but nice atmosphere again food was best I have tasted, was so impressed I thanked the chef personally in a very busy kitchen. Like any good food establishment go a couple of times but if you want the best food go here

Reviewed September 7, 2013

ordered a takeaway which too nearly two hours to arrive,food was just about warm ,and then we fine a hair in our main.......disgusting and at over 30 pound!!!

5  Thank baxx11
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Never been to the Kamal untill last week, I went after my friend recommend it to me, the food is great value and it is the best curry I've ever tasted, the service was amazing, I'll definitely be going back there.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

my wife and my daughter and myself went on sunday evening at 7.30. it was very quiet , only about 6 other people in.we ordered our meal and sat waiting about 25 minutes before it came. it was worth the wait- delicious and piping hot. the waiter was very friendly and had nice manners, he didnt hover over us as they sometimes do.the naan bread was the best i have ever tasted.my daughter bought soft drinks in the restaurant while my wife and i shared a bottle of red wine which we brought ourselves,and saved about £15 by doing this. we will be going back!!!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The food is fresh and tasty. The meat was tender and cooked perfectly. The flavours are subtle but spicy and flavoursome. We thought it was great value for money. The waiters are friendly and respectful and the atmosphere is very relaxed. My boyfriend and I had a memorable evening. A lucky find!