Tripadvisor
Newcastle upon Tyne
3,548 results
All reviews train station city centre stag and hen parties business trip car park ideal location lovely hotel would stay again min walk reception staff excellent stay stayed for one night good nights sleep comfy bed arena newcastle concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is convenient for central Newcastle. It is clean and the staff were very efficient and friendly. I eat in the bar one evening and the food was of a surprisingly good quality. I would happily stay here again

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
JurysInnNewcastle, Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear martinlofthouse,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will ensure your feedback is passed on to the rest of the team. We hope to see you again soon on your next visit.

Deputy General Manager.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stay was good apart from the fact two rooms were booked on same booking and was disappointed to recieve two very different sized rooms one lovely big spacious room and one small room. Both rooms were booked exactly the same and cost the same..

Dear karenmclaren1,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will ensure your feedback is passed on to the rest of the team. We hope to see you again soon on your next visit.

Deputy General Manager.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had a great weekend with easy access to bars restaurants and the city centre. Station only a few minutes walk away. Multi story car parking across the road with discount for hotel customers . Get your car park ticket stamped at the hotel before going to pay for your stay.

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
G_TaylorNewcastle, General Manager at Jurys Inn Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear George,

Thank you for your 5 star review in regards to your recent stay.

I am pleased that you chose to stay with us here in Jurys Inn Newcastle/Gateshead. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay and that the team made your stay most enjoyable.

I hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind Regards
Gary Taylor

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay on the hotel apart from the decor in the hotel room. There were also a few issues with the fixtures in the room but these were resolve by the staff easily. bar and restaurant were nice but a bit pricey for what was on offer. Hotel was also very quite which was a shame as it felt cold and empty.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear CRC1988,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay with us. Naturally, I disappointed to hear that there were some elements of your stay that you were not happy with. The comfort of our guests is of the utmost importance and our aim is to surpass our guest’s expectations.

I thank you for your constructive comments and I shall of course discuss these with team in order to rectify the issues.

I hope to see you again in Jurys Inn.

Kind Regards
Gary Taylor

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Bed was large and cosy, however two other family couples staying said their beds were more like "large singles"

Don't advise to eat or drink here. Very overpriced even for a Hotel.

Our bathroom was in need or a refurb. No bedside sockets.

1  Thank Michal M

Dear Michal M,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and for your constructive feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and do hope to see you again soon.

Deputy General Manager