“fantastic day”

$19.84*
and up
Newcastle United F.C. Stadium Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Delve into Newcastle United's history all the way back to the late 1800s by joining us on a tour of the iconic St James' Park. Accompanied by a tour guide you will visit areas of the ground reserved for players and officials only, including the Home Dressing Room, Media Suite, Director's Box, and more. Tours last approximately 90 minutes, and run daily at 11.30, 12.30, And 14.30, At a cost of £15 an adult, £12 a concession, and £8 a junior.
york
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“fantastic day”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I aren't a Newcastle supporter, but was in the city over one weekend last June. Booked tickets for the stadium tour as my boyfriend is a fan, at £10 each its very cheap. Stadium is also very close by to citycentre so within walking distance with plenty of road signs. For a tenner I expected very minimum but was impressed with how long we were there. The tour guide knew everything about the club, and was very friendly. We went round all the changing rooms, the press room, in the stands, in the directors boxes, we had a look round some of the rooms which cost a lot of money to rent out for a season! Lots of photo opportunitys, good day, and worth the money

Visited July 2013

• Polish first
  • Thai first
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Very very boring unless you're into football”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I visited yeah back in August with a few friends and I was extremely disappointed I am not reviewing this attraction because I am not a football fan but I am reviewing this attraction for the actual stadium the place has just a football ground with nothing else to it this place is just very basic with a few stands for watching football toilets but that's about it I would not go here for a football match unless I was a football fan clearly I am not thought if you are a football fan go here but if you're not then don't go it is simply a waste of time and a load of rubbish

St Monans, Fife
“Great venue!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Saw a great football game at St James Park. Newcastle v Man City both played well, with the in - form Man City taking the honours. The view was perfect, the leg and elbow room was generous, there are superb bars, where an alcoholic drink can be supped, unlike in Scotland, where I stay and the place was immaculate. I managed to park my car nearby for free, on a day when there was a capacity crowd. The tickets were pretty good value. I was really impressed all round.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Great Day Out”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Great day out great seats very clean and tidy and when possible will go back if i can get some more tickets.

Whitehaven, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“good location”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

walking distance from centre of shops,plenty of pubs and eating places near-by,10 minutes from train station,can get pint and food at nine bar which is part of the ground, plenty of officials.