Hotel Indigo Newcastle
$132
$88
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Newcastle Metro Centre(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$45
Staybridge Suites Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$81
  • Breakfast included
Royal Station Hotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$60
$81
$76
$86
$72
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Malmaison Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$101
$98
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel Newcastle Airport(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$64
$54
  • Pool
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
$111
$107
  • Restaurant
easyHotel Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)(Great Value!)
$36
$31
Official Hotel Site
    2,396 results
    All reviewsthe marco pierre white restaurantcomplimentary mini barbalcony roomaveda toiletriesmpw restaurantassembly roomskit katrainfall showercity centrecar parkbottle of proseccolovely hoteltrain stationfront of housereception staffsaturday nightwalk in shower
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed June 13, 2014

I stayed in an upgraded room with a balcony overlooking the street. Well, it was the back of the O2 actually. The bed was comfortable, the room and bathroom were spotlessly clean. Chocolates on the bed as a welcome were a nice touch. With robes, iron etc, and a free mini bar, it was a good option.

Breakfast was okay. I asked for boiled eggs - they were more than runny and pretty much inedible. Apart from that the staff were great and I would happily return.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest.
    Thank you for leaving a review and I am so sorry about the eggs. I do hope you come back soon.
    Thanks David

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Brilliant hotel
    Great city central location
    Very clean & smart modern rooms
    Great walk in shower
    Staff very good , polite & helpful
    Price was good
    Comfy beds
    Good night sleep
    Tea & coffee in room
    Marco piere white restaurant looked nice but I didn't eat there

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest
    Thank you for your review and kind comments.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Good hotel with a great location in Newcastle city centre. The room was modern and clean with a very comfortable bed. The only negative was the cooked breakfast, this was not hot and the presentation was poor. The breakfast cost £17 and this was disappointing at this price.

The check in staff were very efficient, courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest.
    Thank you for leaving a review. We use feedback from our guests to improve our hotel and the guest experience. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The staff here have to be the friendliest I have ever come across ( but then again I find all jordies very friendly)
    Terrific hotel , beautiful rooms , great service , smiling friendly faces everywhere and perfect location for all that newcastle has to offer AND it was cheaper than the travel lodge.
    Please do try it , I will certainly be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Just returned from a one night stay. I have stayed before and I think this is a really good city centre hotel. First of all the good things. The reception, bar area is open plan and when I arrived at 6pm on a Friday it was very lively. The bar is a great place for a pre dinner drink. Ate in the Marco Pierre White restaurant and the food was really excellent. Breakfast, although a self service buffet was equally good.
    When I booked the hotel I reserved a standard room but was offered the option to upgrade upon arrival for a discounted rate, subject to availability. I did this and was offered and accepted a balcony room when I arrived. I wish more hotels did this.
    I think the Indigo must be a very good employer as the staff are really great, friendly, welcoming and so happy.
    The bedroom was a little compact but very clean and the balcony is a great feature.
    I have a couple of complaints about the bathroom which is a little design over function. There is insufficient space to put toiletries and there is nowhere for the soap, which frequently ended up on the floor. The mirror over the wash hand basin was so high I could just about see the top of my head, I am 5' 4.
    However these are minor niggles and I would not hesitate to recommend the hotel. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends