“One word... AMAZING”

Hotel Indigo Newcastle
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stayed at this hotel last weekend and can honestly say it is an amazing hotel! From the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out we were made to feel special. All of the staff are soooo friendly and really go above and beyond! We had a meal in the lounge which was lovely. The rooms are beautiful and very modern and even have speakers in the bathroom- WOW!

This hotel is clearly run very well and I will certainly be back! Thanks for a fantastic stay :)

Room Tip: The balcony rooms are amazing!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Helen S
Adam M, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Hi Helen W,

Thank you for you amazing feedback. It makes my day reading lovely reviews like this. Come back soon!

Adam Munday

Write a ReviewReviews (2,306)

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed for one night on flying visit. I checked in late but managed to upgrade myself to one of the 4th floor balcony rooms.
The room was very nicely decorated - cool and chic is how I would describe it. great lighting, all mod cons and a complimentary mini-bar! Gorgeous bathroom with a waterfall like shower which was heaven! A double bed which might be a bit small if travelling as a couple.
The reason I say "almost perfect" - technology is not always on your side. The TV didn't work initially but was fixed remotely - then the box office films would not work. It didn't cause me any inconvenience really as I could still watch normal channels. The staff were charming on the phone and in person.
I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 414. don't leave your balcony door open for long as it will encourage flies to...

Hi Venetiar,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. I apologise for the inconvenience caused with your television not working, however we have since resolved the technical fault with this thanks to your feedback. I am very happy you were pleased with the rest of your stay and would love to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Stayed here a few times and would stay again. Clean, modern rooms, friendly staff and quite a lively bar. Very close to the railway station and about a 10 minute walk to the city centre shops. Good Marco Pierre White restaurant and room service. Good quality bed, clean bathroom with Aveda toiletries and a few complimentary soft drinks in the minibar. Own car park

Hi TravellingMum7,

Thank you for your feedback, why not check out our website to find out what we’re doing for Christmas?

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Me and my boyfriend visited as part of my eighteenth birthday celebrations, easy to find from the station. On arrival they informed us as a small present from them for my birthday they had upgraded our room to a balcony room free of charge! Exceptionally decorated with delightful front of house staff, when we asked what restaurants were recommended they advised us then happily made our reservation for us, the meal was beautiful, well recommended! Quick check in then we went up to our balcony room, walked in and was utterly astounded at how beautiful it was. We soon noticed a card and small present on the table, a birthday cake wrapped up. The beds were comfortable and the shower was to die for! Very spacious and quiet for a hotel located as centrally as it was! Room service staff were excellent responded to requests within 5 minutes! I would definitely recommend a trip to this hotel, it will certainly be top of my list when booking a weekend away again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi rachel95_07,

Thank you for your positive and enthusiastic review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your 18th birthday celebrations with us. Have you thought about what you are doing next year? :)

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stayed here for business. Had to go into town. Great location and five minutes walk. Rooms was lovely. Everything. You need. Complimentary items in mini bar which was nice

Had room service for dinner the food was exceptionally good. Can really recommend

Has its own car park which is very handy

Service and staff were great and this is the best hotel in Newcastle. Heat for business or for leisure

Room Tip: All rooms are hood
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Adam M, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Hi amandajolly,

Thank you for your great review, I am really happy you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of our location in the city.

Please come back soon.

Adam Munday,

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was on business in Newcastle and was put in this hotel by Newcastle's Film unit. Great find. 1 minute from the station ( literally). Nice open bar. Room had everything I needed for a city hotel. EXCELLENT bed. Because newly built great soundproofing! Breakfast portions very good and had no issues with 2 people joining my party of 6 for coffee which was complimentary . Great find and would use for non business trips in other cities. Do try !

• Stayed: July 2013

Hi AndyEgan,

Thanks a lot for your great review. You are more than welcome to use our lounge at any time if you fancy a coffee, lunch or even dinner. Give us a call to find out our very tempting special offers.

Adam Munday,

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This hotel which is just a hop and a skip from both the train station and the centre of town is an ideal stay. I've visited numerous times with work and can't recommend this place enough if you're not bowled over by the rooms and the top notch restaurant on the ground floor I guarantee that the staff will have you telling your friends about this place. Rooms are stylish, modern impeccably clean and amongst the best offered by this great city. The food is perhaps a little over priced but is of a very high standard and breakfast here is a delight. It is in the staff that this hotel really shines they are professional, friendly and helpful from reception, bar, restaurant and cleaning everyone seems to take pride in what they are doing and the service they offer. If you're visiting Newcastle do yourself a favour and stay here.

1  Thank JasonMDoyle
Adam M, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Hi JasonMDoyle,

I really have to say, I read a lot of great reviews and feedback about our hotel, but your review certainly stands out as one of the best. It really made me feel very proud to read that and I can’t thank you enough for providing us with a great review. It seems you have just as much passion about delivering a great service in a wonderful city as we do!