“Fantastic as always!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Newcastle
“Fantastic as always!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

A fantastic restaurant, loaded with atmosphere and flavour, I can't recommend this restaurant enough. Excellent location, the staff are all very friendly and provided impeccable service. Not your normal run of the mill restaurant, a great place to visit for a special occasion. Planning my next visit already......

• Visited March 2013

“Pan Asian food with variable results”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We took advantage of a BYO offer which was been held in collaboration with a local wine/deli merchant for the month of May only. I have been before and enjoyed it immensely. This time I am afraid I was disappointed albeit only with my main course. We were also not given a wine list which i thought was strange as we had only brought one bottle and might have liked to order another one. My starter of nam prik was great as was my husband's beef rending. His Katsura chicken (may have spelt that wrong) was fabulous, however my Asian fish and chips was so over salted it made my mouth dry. The staff were really good and brought me fresh unsalted wedges but I was informed they couldn't do anything about the fish which was disappointing. The sticky vegetables as per usual were fab. We didn't have dessert. Will probably go back but will leave it for a while and no we didn't order another bottle of wine.

• Visited March 2013
“Bold flavoured food from the Far East in the North East!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Lovely restaurant majoring in Far Eastern influenced cuisine somewhat hidden in the backstreets of Newcastle. Nicely decorated and lovely relaxed setting with tasteful lighting and vibe.
Food was extremely tasty and well cooked and not usual predictable Asian fare.
Efficient service from some of the friendliest and prettiest waitresses in Newcastle ;-)

1 Thank tojoten
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Fab again”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Another mighty fine visit, fab food. Should be near no 1 I Newcastle. Well worth the visit. Lovely yet again!

1 Thank Lucy1922
“Really enjoyable, tasty food, good service”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Went here for the first time for a low key birthday celebration with a few friends on Saturday evening. When we arrived there was a huge group waiting in the lounge. We were seated on a clean table and served our drinks promptly.
There was a delay in our starters due to the large group but this was explained nicely. The food was hot and tasty. The menu was not huge, something I like as indecisive to start with! The service was attentive but not over the top.
I am no restaurant connoisseur but I'll go back and would recommend it!