“Not the cheapest in Newcastle but decent bar”
Review of Sam Jacks Bar - CLOSED

Sam Jacks Bar
More attraction details
Owner description: The biggest bar in Newcastle! We have the world famous dentists chair with lovely dancing ladies and Newcastle's only fairground rodeo-bull in-a-bar. We are ideal for STAG PARTIES, with Strippers on Stage every saturday afternoon and Every Home NUFC Matchday. WE ARE A FUN PUB GIVING YOU SEXY FUN! We are NOT CLASSY! We are FUN and PROUD OF IT! STRICTLY for over 18s.
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Visited here several times; there's the rodeo bull which is unique, the dancing girls and the dentist chair. All of which are good fun if you take an open mind in the place. The drinks are not the cheapest in Newcastle but the atmosphere is good, the decor is good and the service is fairly quick. Would return, mainly a students/young persons venue.

There are newer reviews for Sam Jacks Bar

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Second time here in a year. Was in Newcastle with my bf for the weekend for his birthday and we headed here as part of our bar crawl. Laid back atmosphere, great drinks deals. What more do you want?

Yes it's a bit "sticky" but it's a funky bar with good music and it does the job. I was dressed up and had a great time! We didn't spend the whole night here but it was a laugh. It's hilarious to sit and watch the more drunk revellers!

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

From the min I walked in I was disappointed from the the fact my feet stuck to the floor every time I moved the DJ favourite word was F%%# his thing was to grab football fans out the crowd slag there girls off then ask them to drink 3 pints of well I can only guess.
All the time this was going on there were also girls a temping to take bits of there underwear off .
If this is the great City of Newcastle I won't be returning ...

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Well where do I begin we were out for a friends birthday when they insisted on visiting this place! As we entered we were greeted by the stench of urine and horrific decor the flooring being made of the stuff you find in say a very low end sports facility toilets! What customers were there weren't exactly the sort you'd want to be associated with! The bar staff obviously have no self respect judging by the lack if clothing and the "raunchy" if you can call it that dancing they were doing for men old enough to be their fathers was beyond distasteful! I decided not to purchase a drink nor did my partner or a few friends as I doubt very much that cleanliness was a priority judging by the state of the ladies toilets. The toilets were dropping to bits doors did not lock the mess was appalling and there was nothing to wash your hands with or dry! Also the girls selling drink harassing you was not enjoyable at all! All in all if you have anything about you, you will avoid this place like the plague!

1  Thank kimberlla
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Rodeo not in operation, staff unhelpful or ill-trained. Sticky place, women pestering you to buy shooters from them, being very insisting.

1  Thank Christopher M