“ugh”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2014

this place relies on people who like a bargain and so will accept any old standards of food and service. Lots of better places nearby......

4  Thank MAHOMAN

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Never knew of this restaurant until my friend got a Groupon Deal for 4. We made a nice girly evening of this. Loads of choices on the menu which made it hard to decide what we wanted. When we finally decided we were not disappointed. The staff were very friendly and loved the fact that our favourite 90's music was being played in the background rather than the cliché Italian music you get in most Italian restaurants. Will defo be heading back here soon.

1  Thank SarahjaneNewcastle
Reviewed April 27, 2014

What an awful place. The manager, a slimy, sweaty drip of a man called Mario was rude from the out set. After waiting for over twenty minutes to be seated (in a near empty restaurant) we were told that we would have to go to a cash point before we would be served. When we came back our table had been given away and we were asked to wait again, we finally got offered a dirty, wobbly table by the door when I politely requested to be seated at a table that wasn't ridden with grease Mario exhaled in an exasperated fashion and refused. This was the final straw. My girlfriend and I walked out. Mario and his cronies ruined what was supposed to be a nice night out. After reading some of the reviews about the food I'm glad that we got a takeaway instead. Never go here.

3  Thank Chris S
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

We visited tonight 6.30, the restaurant was busy with a good atmosphere, the staff were nice the waitress was lovely and chatty.
We had deep fried mozzarella and potato skins to start, Matriciana pasta and a vulcano calzone pizza for our mains and ice cream to finish all food was really nice and very fresh.
We will return very soon

1  Thank canaryclang
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

1st. They don't take card payment.
2nd. If you go for lunch, they close at 3. They will tell you this while you are finishing your main, and will promptly bring your bill.
3rd. As it was close to 3 there was no offer of dessert. Given the choice I would have had something sweet as my meal was really over powered with black pepper.
4th. As a cheap and cheerful restaurant I don't expect fantastic presentation, but risotto slapped on a flat plate? Come on, I'm sure there is a bowl somewhere in that kitchen!

Pretty much a case of 'you get what you pay for'.