“One of my favourite places”
Review of Love's Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Love's Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“One of my favourite places”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We come here for almost every special occasion and are never disappointed. The food is first class as is the service.

I can never finish my main course as they are deceptively large portions, but they will always put it into a container for me to take home.

Can't wait for our next visit!

• Visited October 2012

“Worth a visit”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Nice food with friendly staff Prices were reasonable too.
Good menu choices including salads soups main course rice and others

Newcastle England
“Constantly fab food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have eaten here with 3 others now on two occasions the food is always really tasty very healthy
With something for all tastes. I am not keen on Thai green curry but loves Thai has plenty of other dishes. Service is brilliant and nice modern Decor. I always eat before 7 to get happy hour deal 20% off bill! We have always been pleasantly surprised by the bill inc starters and drinks average £35 per couple! The restaurant is ideally located for theatre royal, central station, grey st & monument with plenty of good bars on Mosley street or grey street.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank dizzyb14
scotland
“BIRTHDAY WEEKEND”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We didn't know anything about this restaurant when we went in. But I would thoroughly recommend it. The staff were very attentive. The food was absolutely delicious and we would definitely go there again. We had a seat by the window which was most entertain watching the world go by on a Saturday night.

• Visited November 2012
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Lovely Thai food”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Large selection of dishes on menu and they are willing to adapt any of them to suit dietary requirements (eg for my vegan friend). All food was tasty and good service. We each had a starter and main course and found we couldn't finish it all so staff were happy to package up the leftovers for us to take home. Price very reasonable for good quality food.

• Visited October 2012