“Simple quality”

Twin Farms
Ranked #225 of 1,330 Restaurants in Newcastle upon Tyne
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Settle by the open fire or enjoy lunch on a sunny terrace where you will always be greeted with a warm welcome. Twin Farms offers customers a relaxed venue for eating well-cooked dishes accompanied by an excellent choice of beer and wine.
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Nice to see excellent food served in an excellent manner. Tasty well cooked three course and presentation was amazing. The little extra made the difference. Service friendly and very on the ball. Nice atmosphere and setting. Definately visit again. Good food from a unique pub chain.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

i went to twin farms for a sunday dinner and couldn't believe how expensive it was.
when the dinners finally arrived they were wrong i told the guy who was working the floor and he had no clue what i was saying eventually someone else came over but by this time the rest of my party had finished there meal i won't be going back for a long time maybe when they change there staff

1  Thank josiep65
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Menu selection good. Looked forward to having haddock with spinach and cauliflower cheese from standard menu for evening meal but with no prior warning it arrived with boiled broccoli and beans. When I asked reason I was told they had no spinach or cauliflower - why? Portions are a good size and restaurant service good.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Me and my friend visited today and had the liver. It was hands down the best meal we have ever had to date. We will definitely be coming back

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Visited Twin Farms in Jan 2014 and really enjoyed the visit. It's the 3rd time I've been. The food was absolutely perfect. I ordered fish and chips and was bowled over by the size of the portion. My husband had the burger and I had food envy looking at it! It tasted great too and the onion rings were fab. The food tasted fresh and well prepared, the dessert we ordered was heavenly sticky toffee pudding. I was so full I couldn't eat for the rest of the day.
My little niece got the children's menu which was great too.
My only criticism of Twin Farms is that it could really benefit from table service for taking the orders, but having said that the waiting staff are so efficient at cleaning plates and very polite. We went as a group of 9 and we just had such a great time. Lovely relaxed atmosphere and the food was just brilliant. I'll be going back.