“quality food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Babucho

Babucho
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“quality food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I went to Newcastle and spotted this nice looking restaurant. I had the chicken Sunday lunch for £10.50 and it was the best meal I have had ever. My family were with me and they got the beef Sunday lunch and all agreed with me. The food was fresh and of really good quality and cooked to perfection. The atmosphere was relaxing and the staff where all very friendly but did not hover over you like some places. I will be going back the next time I am in Newcastle.

• Greek first
Newcastle upon Tyne
“Delicious Sunday lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Popped into Babucho after an afternoon of shopping for a bite to eat. We were warmly greeted on arrival and shown straight to a table. The wine menu is good and the cocktails looked awesome! My husband and I both went for the black pudding for starters, it was delicious and just the right size not to spoil the main event! I went for the roast beef, which was the best I have had in a long time! It came with the biggest Yorkshire pudding I have ever seen, as well as roast potatoes and a healthy varied portion of veg (including mashed potato which is always a massive plus point in my books!) the staff were superb, very friendly and helpful, it was the best service we have had in Newcastle in a long time, well done!

We wil be back to sample some more of the menu very soon!

Visited November 2013
Inverkip, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Babucho Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Excellent meal. Couldn't fault it in any way. Friendly and attentive staff. The only complaint was the music was too loud and the sort of thumping beat that does not appeal to me. It is such a busy place that quieter background music would have been better. But other than that it had a great atmosphere and I would highly recommend it

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

We took friends to celebrate our pearl wedding and couldn't have chosen any where better,Jason our waiter very friendly & never stopped working, always had a smile and took time to chat. Food was fab black pudding starters followed by chicken and roast beef sunday lunch and then to finish sticky toffee puding lush,lush,lush. The girls drank proseco the boys drank local ales. Bill came to £138 including the 2 bottles of proseco (25 each). Unable to give any ideas for improvements.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Cannot fault it . ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We were a mixed group of 6 with Ages ranging from 2-40. Fantastic service from the minute we stepped inside . Wonderful food . Will be eating there again .