Two night stay, the room was large and clean and the view amazing. We could hear the lift throughout the night but as the hotel was fairly quiet it wasn't really a problem. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the location fabulous - close to bars, shops and places to eat and a stones throw from the Sage and the Baltic. Breakfast was okay but not great and the purple decor a little oppressive. Parking in the local multi storey car park was easy and not too expensive. Overall a good stay but not cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fog on the Tyne? Let's hope not. Otherwise you'll miss the great view of the Tyne Bridge you get from our hotel in Newcastle city centre. But then, when you're staying at Malmaison Newcastle, it's the views on the inside that tell you your boat's come in. While you're right at the heart of Newcastle's great shops and exciting nightlife, the lure of MALBAR's legendary cocktails and the Mal Brasserie's classic dishes with a twist is pretty strong. And who wants to spend all night out on the town when one hotel in Newcastle has a whole floor with a shipbuilding theme and bathtubs you could sink a battleship in? It could only be the Newcastle Mal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Malmaison Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Upon Tyne