Stayed at the Newcastle Malmaison overnight on 5th September with a party of 11 work colleagues - would recommend it in every way. Firstly the hotel did an amazing job in fitting us all in - 12 rooms at less than 24 hours notice because the hotel we had booked was well below standard. Had a superior king sized room, excellent in every way apart from the view but not bothered about that as was there to work anyway! Have stayed at the Malmaison in Leeds on numerous occasions but not the Newcastle one before but will certainly go back - highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fog on the Tyne? Let's hope not. Otherwise you'll miss the great view of the Tyne Bridge you get from our hotel in Newcastle city centre. But then, when you're staying at Malmaison Newcastle, it's the views on the inside that tell you your boat's come in. While you're right at the heart of Newcastle's great shops and exciting nightlife, the lure of MALBAR's legendary cocktails and the Mal Brasserie's classic dishes with a twist is pretty strong. And who wants to spend all night out on the town when one hotel in Newcastle has a whole floor with a shipbuilding theme and bathtubs you could sink a battleship in? It could only be the Newcastle Mal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Malmaison Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Upon Tyne