We stayed overnight for a belated Valentines on Saturday the 16th of Feb, we had the package which included a 4 course meal and breakfast the next day. Both the evening meal and breakfast in the morning were delicious, and the service was brilliant too! The room was lovely and over looked the Quayside. All off the staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. It was such a treat and we both really enjoyed ourselves. With a bottle of Prosecco with the meal and the above it came to £400, so not cheap but worth it! You get what you pay for here!
The room was immaculate, however I have left the rating "Average" for cleanliness as the glasses in the bathroom were sticky and dusty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fog on the Tyne? Let's hope not. Otherwise you'll miss the great view of the Tyne Bridge you get from our hotel in Newcastle city centre. But then, when you're staying at Malmaison Newcastle, it's the views on the inside that tell you your boat's come in. While you're right at the heart of Newcastle's great shops and exciting nightlife, the lure of MALBAR's legendary cocktails and the Mal Brasserie's classic dishes with a twist is pretty strong. And who wants to spend all night out on the town when one hotel in Newcastle has a whole floor with a shipbuilding theme and bathtubs you could sink a battleship in? It could only be the Newcastle Mal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Malmaison Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Upon Tyne