This hotel is in the best location in Newcastle- a fresh and revived area by the millenium bridge but within walking distance of local attractions. The hotel is very classy and the decor is daringly purple- but it works. The room we were given had an excellent view of the bridge and was warm, comfortable and stylish. We enjoyed our stay very much. Some surfaces were a little dusty but I guess black granite
shows dust more than other surfaces. We did not use the restaurant but
were very happy with the reception staff who were helpful and attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fog on the Tyne? Let's hope not. Otherwise you'll miss the great view of the Tyne Bridge you get from our hotel in Newcastle city centre. But then, when you're staying at Malmaison Newcastle, it's the views on the inside that tell you your boat's come in. While you're right at the heart of Newcastle's great shops and exciting nightlife, the lure of MALBAR's legendary cocktails and the Mal Brasserie's classic dishes with a twist is pretty strong. And who wants to spend all night out on the town when one hotel in Newcastle has a whole floor with a shipbuilding theme and bathtubs you could sink a battleship in? It could only be the Newcastle Mal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotel.de, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Malmaison Newcastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Malmaison Newcastle Hotel Upon Tyne