You know where you are with these Premier Inns. If you are elderly, this one is good for several reasons. Of course the rooms are comfortable and well equipped; you expect that. The resturant and bars are excellent well-appointed places too.
Its location is perfect for visiting Newcastle. It's at the same level as the greater part of the town with all the important attractions, shopping centres, theatres, galleries, museums and restaurants within easy walking distance. You must visit the quayside while you're there to see the extraordinary array of bridges and the amazing buildings and galleries etc. To do that you can take the special quayside buses that are nearby. And there are two Metro stations within ten minutes stroll, from which, in hardly half an hour, you can spend a bracing sea-air experience in Tynemouth, Cullercoats ( our favourite ) or Whitley Bay.
We have stayed here before. The staff are splendidly professional but offer such friendliness and genuine attention. You know you'll want to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the beating heart of this lively city, close to intu Eldon Square and Newcastle University ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle City Centre (New Bridge Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle Central Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Premier Inn Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Travel Inn Newcastle
- Premier Travel Inn Newcastle