“Beautiful Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Orchid

Orchid
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Northumberland National Park, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

My daughter and I went here last night, following a recommendation. The food was beautiful and lovely friendly staff. We chose from the early evening banquet menu. It was well worth the walk from the City Centre and good to know about the parking at the Copthorne for future visits.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Jantelly

Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Birthday Celebrations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Went here with some friends for my birthday. Service was impeccable and the food was amazing!! Great customer service from the Manager. Not only is this a friendly restaurant, the food really is lovely. I would recommend this to any of my friends and I wil certainly return again soon. Big thank you to the Manager. :-).

Maria x

1 Thank Maz1503
Whickham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic hen night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

The Orchid has been a special resturant for me for a few years and last night I was pleased to introduce my hen party to it. My bridesmaid had contacted Kevin to organise a party of 19 hens coming. We were having a mixture of banquets and individual meals including 3 vegetarians. Nothing was a problem. The food was 5 star and the service just as good. I have never written a review but after last nights experience I felt anyone looking for somewhere to eat in Newcastle has to try here.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank lilouchlo
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Amazing food! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

We visited Orchid and were not let down. The staff were lovely and very helpful. We chose to order from the set evening banquet menu. The food was delicious and even more so because it was served on a hot plate. We will definitely be returning!

1 Thank sarahlf14
“Lovely helpful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Thank you for looking after me as a solo dinner with specific taste. You made exactly what I wanted as I had not been feeling to great and needed some fresh ginger to help my stomach!

Really nice food and not smothered in MSG !

1 Thank Margaretbaluta