“BEST STEAK EVER”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Myself and my Partner Gillian had the best meal ever at Amici's on sat 01/03/2014... i had surf and turf and Gillian had lasagne we shared an excellent bottle of rose' wine ,, staff were spot on and the bill was very reasonable at the end of the meal,, the steak was perfect and i will soon be back for more,,
Rob and Gillian

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Always a great night at Amici's , great food including some classic Greek dishes and friendly staff as well .
The specials are always a favourite of ours and keeps us comming back again and again .

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Fantastic networking evening at Amici's restaurant. Friendly staff with a professional service. I can't thank Alexandros enough for allowing us to hold our networking meeting in his fabulous restaurant. We will be returning not only as a networking group but also with our families and friends and I know we will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Me and a few friends went to amicis on the 07/02/2014. First we ordered drinks which took forever to come, it then took them half an hour to take our order. During that time I asked two different waiters to take our order, one a young girl and a boy. When I asked they both looked shocked/annoyed that I had asked for our order to be taken. When our food eventually came 3/4 orders were incorrect. I had asked for no onions, although it was full of onions which ruined my meal. Me and my friend then asked for a small coke but brought us a pint size and proceeded to charge us £2.50 for it. The worst part of this experience was the service. The young girl who showed us to our seats had a horrific attitude, she claimed she couldn't take out order but took the table next to us. All the waiters seemed annoyed when we asked for anything.

I will not be going there again anytime soon.

1  Thank EMcga
Reviewed January 13, 2014

good food, good service,, friendly family run restaurant ,,,,, give it try,, you wont be disappointed