“Gone downhill”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Gone downhill”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This used to be a good local italian to visit, unfortunately on our last trip there we were extremely disappointed. We waited for ages for our order to be taken even though restaurant was only about half full. The potato skins were fine, my pizza was okay but the others pasta was tasteless and the majority of it left. It took 3 attempts to get someones attention to order more drinks. Payment was taken for the meal but the change wasn't brought back, we had to eventually ask for it to be returned. Such a shame as this has really put us off going back

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Molly197384

“Value”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Went there on a wednesday teatime, was really busy but they found us a table.
Sevice quite friendly and didn't have to wait too long for our pizzas.
Lots of kids which the restaurant caters well for.
good food, good value.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank hi59
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go all the time”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I go to this place all the time. It's a very decent, albeit run of the mill, Italian / Mediterranean style restaurant. It's a great place to take kids as they really make them feel welcome and at home. It's also excellent value for money.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Alex C
“Never going back!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Having been here before a couple of years ago we decided to book up again and I really wish we hadn't!
We waited ages to be seated and even longer for drinks! When eventually someone came to take our food order he could barely speak English and rushed us through the order.
After waiting nearly an hour for the starters to arrive, the mini mezze I'd ordered was a joke! Three congealed pools of unifentifiable dip pooling together on a plate with beetroot (?) and no pitta bread which I had to wait for and even then it wasn't pitta bread but greasy garlic bread!
The mains were all terrible with dry, poor quality and poorly cooked meat and again we had to wait whilst the waiter showered most of his attention on two women dining together at the next table!
Overall, a dreadful experience and we won't be returning!

1 Thank Lizzyloo76
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“That was their last time they get my money”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Sunday night the place was dead.
Took ages to get our order taken.
Had to ask 3 different servers for a drink before I got one.
My pizza was luke warm.

All food was very mediocre ... Big dissapointment.

Only time manager left the TV at the bar was to scream at kitchen staff for something... Everyone could hear, not good.

Service was honestly terrible, 2 words, no smiles...crack a smile it wont kill you!

To be honest if I someone had told me the local polish car wash place up the road had taken over ownership, I would not be surprised.

• Visited September 2012